Rear wing recommendations

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Thank you all so much. My biggest issues are these. Where and what do these connect to....
The first is the evap. If your state does not do emission inspections, you can delete that line as well as the little solenoid is is connected to. Just bolt a flat plate in its place.

The second fitting runs through a check valve to brass fitting next to the MAF sensor.

Kenny123

The first is the evap. If your state does not do emission inspections, you can delete that line as well as the little solenoid is is connected to. Just bolt a flat plate in its place.

The second fitting runs through a check valve to brass fitting next to the MAF sensor.
You da man! I really can't thank everyone enough for all the help. Such a great group!

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru

You don't have to do a catch-can here, as it doesn't do much. What you can do is put a little breather filter on #2 and cap the turbo inlet.

Kenny123

You don't have to do a catch-can here, as it doesn't do much. What you can do is put a little breather filter on #2 and cap the turbo inlet.
Beautiful!! I was contemplating a Catch can but I just wasn't sure that it was necessary so ill just go without for now. I appreciate the help and the picture. Makes it so much easier.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Kenny: If you want to inform yourself a little more to make a decision on the valve cover vacuum, read through this thread:

Oldchevyguy

Just my $.02. Why pay HUNDREDS of dollars for a carbon fiber wing on a, let's face it, economy hot car.??. I payed about $60 for an aluminum 2 blade one from ebay, and I think it looks great. Of course I bought the DFG uprights to make it work.
20200409_114904.jpg
20200409_114904.jpg
20200131_162359.jpg

Oldchevyguy

My point for those contemplating a build, or just starting is that you dont need to spend a fortune on a rear wing. It's really more cosmetic than functional on these cars.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Given the airflow over a goblin, the wings provide nothing beyond the aesthetic. But again, each to their own build. If someone wants to spend $5000 bedazzling their entire car, more power to them.

TheDon

Ebay, hard motion $717 shipped.
Was going to go with another ebay one that looked identical for 179 but mounts would have to be moved.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I orded one from the same place on 3/2 and they canceled the order a few hours later because they did not have any in stock.
Perhaps they have them now.

Last edited: