Full cage or open cage

Brett

Speaking from experience, I would go with a full frame. I had an accident in my Goblin and the frame is visibly "torqued" to include the upper hoop (hope that makes sense). When (maybe if) I rebuild, I will also be going with the extended frame, no easy entry, full cage. In this instance, I preferer the safety that the full frame adds over looks or ease of entry. Just my 2 cents.

Lokian

Speaking from experience, I would go with a full frame. I had an accident in my Goblin and the frame is visibly "torqued" to include the upper hoop (hope that makes sense). When (maybe if) I rebuild, I will also be going with the extended frame, no easy entry, full cage. In this instance, I preferer the safety that the full frame adds over looks or ease of entry. Just my 2 cents.
Thank you for the input. I read about your accident and hope you feel a lot better.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru

Lokian

@Lokian

The dash lights I used were these: https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-wired-bolts/miniature-led-license-plate-bolt-stud-mount-pigtail-connection/1685/3939/

Also used this dimmer (HIGHLY recommended, the LED's would be too bright without it): https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/single-color-dimmer-switches/ldk-8a-12-24-volt-dc-single-color-led-dimmer/62/365/

I just drilled two holes in the DF button panel for mounting.
I still have to figure out the butto panel. I have no cruise control so the DF panel would have been wasted. Where did you mount the dimmer?
Thanks again

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I attached it to the back of the cluster with double-sided tape. I have concerns about it staying put over time, but I guess I'll have to see.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Lokian,
I documented my cheap Cobalt button panel.
Just an option if you are comfortable doing some fabricating, and still have the Cobalt electrical buttons.

2.0 Turbo

What is an estimated cost for the Modified Extended Frame?

I don’t recall but it was less than expected. I had them Modified the Roll Cage on Top an Modified the Easy Entry portion.
I believe they programmed these features for future orders. Reach out to Adam to confirm pricing. I’m just starting to put the car together an would definitely order the same frame again. I know the look isn’t for everyone, but that’s what’s Awesome about these. Build it to what you want.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Will do, I’ll be hitting the big 60 next December so I’m leaning towards the City Frame but also want some protectio.

2.0 Turbo

Will do, I’ll be hitting the big 60 next December so I’m leaning towards the City Frame but also want some protectio.
My wife an I had the same thoughts. We really plan to putt on the back roads an out to dinner. In short, we gained a little extra protection an the ease of getting in an out. We felt to exposed in the Easy Entry.