Price Announcement

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Crazy. I remember back when there was hardly any wait, and under 50 people posting in this forum.

I even bought my donor and crate engine first because there was really no haste whatsoever to order my kit (#61).

Now even people on the street know what a Goblin is. Its cool to see how in-demand this kit has become.

Tinkles

Yea, I 1st found out about the Goblin about 2 years before I ordered my kit and I ended up with #88. Now about 2 years after I received my kit they are closing in on 300 kits made I believe.

PaulPerger

Yea, I 1st found out about the Goblin about 2 years before I ordered my kit and I ended up with #88. Now about 2 years after I received my kit they are closing in on 300 kits made I believe.
Yes, they are. I am going to get frame #317. I was thinking end of summer 2021, but now it's going to be much sooner...

socaljeff3798

Goblin Graber I totally agree. If you know your going to build a car next year place the order and make the deposit. They are great people but can only work with the hand they are dealt. Follow the news and you will see that the cost of everything it going through the roof. I am suprised that they were able to hold their price this whole year.