Dragon Motorsports 1.0 [Extended\Full-Cage\Double Door Bars] - [Frame #290] - SOLD

Jareth

Goblin Guru
My Seibon wing was ordered in December with a ship date mid March. Carbon fiber wings seem to be hard to come by at the moment.
That seemed to be what I was finding in some of the post so I figured I might as well order it now.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
So two hours after my credit card was charged for the WANG, HARDmotion canceled my order with no explanation :mad:

I guess I’m lucky they did not leave me hanging for months.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
So two hours after my credit card was charged for the WANG, HARDmotion canceled my order with no explanation :mad:

I guess I’m lucky they did not leave me hanging for months.
If you don’t mind paying the premium for the Seibon wing, you should be able to order it from Vividracing’s website, they’ll put in the order in with Seibon and email you saying it’s a XX month/week wait. That’s what they did with mine

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Just get a fake-ass, cheap WANG like most of us. Lol!
Im with you! Lonny said it doesnt do a **** thing back there as there is no clean air for it so why pay $700+ for a name brand trinket that doesnt do anything more than look cool.

pisco

Seems like a business opportunity for someone capable of creating a carbon mold and baking some prepreg into high quality parts. Demand is obviously higher than supply....

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Im with you! Lonny said it doesnt do a **** thing back there as there is no clean air for it so why pay $700+ for a name brand trinket that doesnt do anything more than look cool.
Put that Wang up here in the clean air and even a cheapie eBay $90 one is more effective than a $400 carbon fiber one sitting at the back in all that dirty air. And it is not pushing down behind the rear wheel centerline making the front end lighter.

Attachments

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Put that Wang up here in the clean air and even a cheapie eBay $90 one is more effective than a $400 carbon fiber one sitting at the back in all that dirty air. And it is not pushing down behind the rear wheel centerline making the front end lighter.
Now that makes sense.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I have the subframe lose but the steering knuckle is preventing it from dropping. I tried tapping a screwdriver slightly in the gap but did not help.

what technique should I try?

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Lube it with wd40 or penetrating oil. Grab the shaft and shake it vigorously. How I got mine loose. Just make sure the subframe isn’t sitting on the bolts at all. The weight of it helps it drop out

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Drop the frame and do everything you can to pry the shaft loose. Kroil is a hell of a penetrant. And......buy a new shaft..

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Just spent last few hours researching seats and at the moment I thinking maybe these? My chassis will be Steel-IT Gray and engine valve cover will be Red so these might be a good color choice?