ATK Long Block MAP sensor

Northshoresaint

So maybe I'm the first to get to this point with the ATK long block. I can confirm that the Standard S1458 will connect to the 12612110 MAP sensor. I gave almost $40 through RockAuto, although it looks like it is the same as ISUMO by the same # on Ebay for $22.

ZZPerformance has the 4 Bar Map on their site and says;
Tune tweaks:
Map sensor Linear reads 94.4 in the stock 2.2/2.4 ECU file and this needs to be changed to 424.99. The KPA offset is 10.3 stock and should be changed to -32.50.

I have also found on the HP Tuners forums the recommendation to copy the MAP data from the stock Buick Regal Turbo tune.

I actually have HP Tuners but haven't actually ever used it so I might need some help when I get to that point to get this tweaked. I likely need to reload and modify a stock tune since the tune I have know is likely a ZZPerformance tune and I don't know how well that will work without the ZZPerformance intake mods that were on the Donor.
I’m in exactly the same situation. I was planning to purchase the Standard S1458 connector but decided to check the connectors I removed from the main harness. As luck would have it, there is an exact fit with enough wire to replace the donor connector. I think it comes from the evap system.
20B2FF3D-959C-458B-B915-58C570738CB1.jpeg

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I’m in exactly the same situation. I was planning to purchase the Standard S1458 connector but decided to check the connectors I removed from the main harness. As luck would have it, there is an exact fit with enough wire to replace the donor connector. I think it comes from the evap system.
It never even crossed my mind to do that.