A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblins....I am ALIVE! I am so sorry I haven't been on here but am working on doing so more again. For now, I am working at home & limited to what I'm able to do but hope to be back in the office with bells on before the end of this week!

I'll get back to sharing photos, etc as soon as I'm back in the office!

Y'all behave & be have a great day!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Fayetteville Arkansas? I'm not far away in Rogers, Ar. Do you still have your slingshot? You can always loose the twin by putting a DF 324 conversion on it. Then you will be different again.

Df274

Fayetteville Arkansas? I'm not far away in Rogers, Ar. Do you still have your slingshot? You can always loose the twin by putting a DF 324 conversion on it. Then you will be different again.
No am in Fayetteville nc. The slingshot passed away due to a old lady texting and driving. She hit me doing 45+mph while I was stopped at a red light. I used to run a group of 102 slingshot here in North Carolina but after almost dyeing in mine am afraid of them now. With the 4 wheel conversion they fall under a different classification in nc which makes them illegal under the motorcycle class they in.

Attachments

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
No am in Fayetteville nc. The slingshot passed away due to a old lady texting and driving. She hit me doing 45+mph while I was stopped at a red light. I used to run a group of 102 slingshot here in North Carolina but after almost dyeing in mine am afraid of them now. With the 4 wheel conversion they fall under a different classification in nc which makes them illegal under the motorcycle class they in.
Interesting info on the slingshots, glad you came out okay. NC represent!

KSLunsfo

The slingshot passed away due to a old lady texting and driving. She hit me doing 45+mph while I was stopped at a red light. I used to run a group of 102 slingshot here in North Carolina but after almost dyeing in mine am afraid of them now.
Ugh, that makes me cringe.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
That Slingshot faired well in that accident. I would have figured it would have been much worse being sandwiched between two vehicles.

Df274

That Slingshot faired well in that accident. I would have figured it would have been much worse being sandwiched between two vehicles.
it had just under 20k in damages. front frame destroyed , center folded inward . back sub frame destroyed, gas tank broke, rear rim broken, all plastics broken, i got a messed up shoulder and no lube from the lady insurance. good thing i had full covage

ATMironov

Happy Friday Goblins! I'll be back in the office on Monday but have been working hard from home for y'all this week.

Are you ready for your daily photos & updates? I know I've missed doing them!

Please don't forget to review us on Google if you've not done so yet.... Click HERE for review link

Till Monday... Guess Who's Back.... GoblinGal is back....LOL
Welcome back!
I feel like #280 should be going into the frame :)
Would love photos!