Dragon Motorsports 1.0 [Extended\Full-Cage\Double Door Bars] - [Frame #290] - SOLD

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Correct. The stud goes into the frame and there’s no where for wires to go there. Must exit the back or something.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Did not want to hand over title to salvage yard incase I need it when registering the Goblin, so I started cutting up the frame. The guy next door took the glass out with out breaking it, he has a glass business he runs out of his house.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Not reall, was a VERY hard day of work. My wife is glad it’s gone though.

Last edited:

Bajakid1450

Not reall, was a VERY hard day of work. My wife is glad it’s gone though.

Lucky me I didn’t have to do that I just took all the vin numbers off and paid the tow driver with a catalytic converter to take it haha that was a great barter

Jareth

Goblin Guru
With this being my first experience I was not willing to hand over the title that they required if I wanted to get rid of the car in one piece?

I want to have the title to prove where I got all the donor parts from, when it comes time to get the Goblin titled.

Bajakid1450

I kept my title and there is no vin number on the donor to trace it back to the title. It was going to be crushed so the salvage guy didn’t care about it

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Hosed off the engine with some degreaser, cleaned up pretty nicely. Will be painting it “Ceramic Cast Coat Iron Engine Paint”

Joebob

Goblin Guru
My recommendations as a fellow automatic car are:
1. Watch the early wiring videos as they show some Automatic transmission particulars
2. read theough BAR-AIR's build up as he shows most of the connector wire diagrams to check against
3. Label everything to understand what it is used for to help guide whether to cut or not.
4. Get a big box of gloves as it is sticky especially in the beginning. as the weeks went by, it got less so (or got used to it).
5. I got some fancy $12/roll Tesa brand tape that is more like a adhesive cloth ribbon to wrap up so I will not have to deal with another sticky mess later if I have to retrofit or correct anything. I used 3.2 rolls of tape but only bought 3 rolls of the Tesa.:(

Good luck!

Joe

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks Joe, I appreciate your recommendations. :)

I did not suspect there was any value in the older videos, now I know different.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
It is probably okay to look at the old wiring videos for connector reference but I would try to use the new ones as much as possible.