NW Meet up in June 2022

Yustas

I may miss this event on June 27th as we go camping on that weekend.
But I found and registered on this Audi club event in Monroe where all car brands are allowed:

ReRamp

I'll be at both the Audi Club and Bremerton AutoX with my Subaru! I might trailer the donor car to one to get a feel for it before I rip it apart.

Yustas

I'm still in waiting list for AudiClub event in Monroe as there are only 50 participants. Hoping to get a spot there.

Yustas

Me and @ReRamp were autoXing there in Monroe. I didn't drive my goblin, but regular 4000lb RWD car instead)
My best time was 88.06 sec with passenger)). @ReRamp did better with his blue/yellow rocket!
It was well organized event! We've seen everything: rain, sun and fire.

Last edited:

ReRamp

Me and @ReRamp were autoXing there in Monroe. I didn't drove my goblin, but regular 4000lb RWD car instead)
My best time was 88.06 sec with passenger)). @ReRamp did better with his blue/yellow rocket!
It was well organized event! We've seen everything: rain, sun and fire.
I had a blast! Glad you came out. I'll set up a thread for future autox and related events in the area.

Yustas

Audi 4000 got the fire in a sharp turn (point @ 1:11 on the video above).
Luckily there was a water hose at near light post. And the water drainage right where the car has stopped.
Hard to say what caused the fire, owner said leaked injector seal. There ware a lot of coolant and some engine oil on the ground we washed away.

Jcas

So once again thank all of you who showed up Saturday the 5th. I hope you all had fun I know I did. I think we will do it again next year if you want but lets make it the 18th of June 2022

So a co worker and I are going for day out Saturday the 19th. We are going over to Naches/Yakima for lunch Via 410. If you want to join give a shout out will meet you in Tacoma 9:30 A.M. Looks to be a good day for a Goblin drive

Last edited:

Jcas

Okay guys and gals
I would like to openly invited as many Goblins that are free to show up for a BBQ and a show and shine with a drive around the peninsula on June 26th.

We had fun last year giving rides but it was cold and rainy so maybe having it later in the month will be better.

So if you have one of our wonderful cars or maybe you want to see one and go for a ride please show up. I know that when I say this we all are looking for an excuse to go for just another drive.

My plan is meet around 9:30 show off all our wonderful work and ideas eat lunch around noon then take a small run around the peninsula. Then end it somewhere 3 to 5ish so everyone can get home.

If this works for you let me know I have tons of room for all.

Thanks jcas

ReRamp

Okay guys and gals
I would like to openly invited as many Goblins that are free to show up for a BBQ and a show and shine with a drive around the peninsula on June 26th.

We had fun last year giving rides but it was cold and rainy so maybe having it later in the month will be better.

So if you have one of our wonderful cars or maybe you want to see one and go for a ride please show up. I know that when I say this we all are looking for an excuse to go for just another drive.

My plan is meet around 9:30 show off all our wonderful work and ideas eat lunch around noon then take a small run around the peninsula. Then end it somewhere 3 to 5ish so everyone can get home.

If this works for you let me know I have tons of room for all.

Thanks jcas
Haven't finished mine yet, so I'll need to sit shotgun, but count me in!