TheDons track, easy entry, 09 ss/tc build #273

TheDon

Goal for next weekend is a drive on the private road. Haven't been able to find any gear oil for transmission went to 5 places today

TheDon

Could not find any local, may have to get to dealer, it will be the hardest part of having it driving around next week

PyroGuy923

TheDon

Slow progress between the heat and work. Some updates pics, it's first time on the ground, weather I sit on floor and try driving it for first time tomorrow or just push it out it will see the outside of garage tomorrow so I can do some work on the porsche.

Attachments

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Slow progress between the heat and work. Some updates pics, it's first time on the ground, weather I sit on floor and try driving it for first time tomorrow or just push it out it will see the outside of garage tomorrow so I can do some work on the porsche.
You did a great job !

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I absolutely love hearing what others have done out of impatience to get in the dang thing and drive it!!!!!!
Regardless of what still remains to be done........
We are all guilty!
I bet line of sight sitting on that cushion was low.....

:)
2 moving blankets work well too

TheDon

Hood fitted seat brackets finished, footwell still needs some trimming and may replace current brake lines to make more space, still not sure.could of put seats in but refuse to use old washers in the garage will pick up some new matching ones after work and put seats in tomorrow.

Attachments

Ross

Goblin Guru
If you have Cobalt seats, you could use them until your new seats arrive.
Congrats on getting it going.