All FL owners and future owners !!!!!

CncMan333

Has anyone initially Tagged and Titled in Montana & then applied to Florida?
I asked about tagging and titling in another state then transferring and they told me that it was the same inspection process, so therefore it would be labeled as an off road only car. I do not think that this will stand for long, because the section 317.0005 definition of a ROV (recreational off-road vehicle) includes the words designed to travel on 4 or more off road tires. Everything about the Goblin is all about on road use, the differences between it and the off road version make this clear.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
I believe the inspection is for the car to be issued a title. Since the car is already titled in another state & Florida has NO Vehicle inspection I am guessing it is doable.

jayrolls

I believe the inspection is for the car to be issued a title. Since the car is already titled in another state & Florida has NO Vehicle inspection I am guessing it is doable.
That’s what I am thinking. With it being an out of state transfer, the vehicle will be inspected but only to verify the vin on the paperwork matches.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
That’s what I am thinking. With it being an out of state transfer, the vehicle will be inspected but only to verify the vin on the paperwork matches.
If no one goes before me I will wait 10 month's until my MT plates are near expired and give it a shot. Worst case Florida turns me down & I will just renew in Montana.