A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Ross

Goblin Guru
Lonny already uses a Camaro rear end in the 3to4 kits, so the hacking up Camaros has already started. Congrats on sponsoring his rear end. The sales are going to go thru the roof!!!

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
Congrats! The car looks great! I know you guys are excited. Did the sponsorship come with all the privileges like pit passes, etc?

Justinreed7

I like anything that goes fast
It's time for the big news! You (and your significant others) will all be happy to know it won't be affecting your wallets!

This has been in the works for many months now and with it being just two weeks away, we are ready to announce that DF Kit Car has partnered with Brandonbilt Motorsports to be the primary sponsor of Brandon Brown's #68 NASCAR Xfinity series car at Texas Motor Speedway October 16!

You might recognize Brandon from his recent visit to Victory Lane at Talladega this past Saturday:

View attachment 27419

Brandon and his dad have worked hard to get to victory lane and we are happy to be sponsoring their small family-owned race team. Check out Brandon's call for sponsors earlier this year to see what motivated us to get involved and buy a primary sponsorship spot:

So what does a primary sponsorship mean? It means that everybody is about to see the coolest looking car to ever be in a NASCAR race. Here's the render from the vinyl wrap shop:

View attachment 27421

We'll have more information as we get closer to the race. Can't wait to share the final car with you guys!
for any iracers here, expect to see this scheme in trading paints soon for upload. Im asking one of our team painters to create a copy of this scheme and a blank scheme with just the df goblin graphics with no numbers

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! The car looks great! I know you guys are excited. Did the sponsorship come with all the privileges like pit passes, etc?
It did and we are excited about that because we've only ever watched from the stands. Going to be in the pits for this one.

Does this mean our goblins can only turn left now? No more autocross for us. o_O
Well this weekend includes left and right turns at the Roval (and we already know Goblins can do that too, rain or shine: Roval Goblin)

for any iracers here, expect to see this scheme in trading paints soon for upload. Im asking one of our team painters to create a copy of this scheme and a blank scheme with just the df goblin graphics with no numbers
I emailed over some assets to make their job a little easier. Let me know if you need anything else to get it done.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends! I told y'all that BIG news was coming, you should've never doubted me!

Anyways....What's going on at DFKC today?

We recently got in a bunch of back ordered tubing so Suede is busy busy....

#343 hit the jig today....Eventually she'll be finding her way home to Marysville, PA!

Our building/recording area with 3 Goblin builds going on....

Yesterday we had Scott (Christian #303 Dad) come pick up stage 2 for their build. And we had a new potential future Goblin Family member, Benny, stop by. He got a tour of the shop, talked with the guys & had a ride in Adam's Goblin. Hopefully we'll be adding him to the Family soon!

YRC is scheduled to pick up this outgoing order sometime tomorrow. It's the final items that Craig (#305) needs to complete his build. Another Goblin getting THAT much closer to hitting he road!

There is a lot of video editing going on today as we're due to drop a new instructional video tomorrow. So stay tuned & have a great day!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
#343 to Marysville ... about an hour from me. That'll be the closest Goblin to me that I know of. BaltimoreHokie's was in Manheim, PA (like 20 minutes from me) for a while but I never saw it out and about.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday Goblin Family & Friends!

What's going on at DFKC today?

1st help us wish Ray a Happy Birthday! We're so luck to have him as our lead welder. Brenda brought in kolaches this morning for him which he gladly shared with us all!

#344 hit the jig today

This morning....

This afternoon....

Lonny & Brenda have headed to Arkansas again. Every other weekend they're doing what they can to prepare their new AR home & help move DFKC into the future! This weekend is special, it is Brenda's dad's 75th birthday! We sure hope he enjoys HIS day & gets lots of cake!

Have a great weekend y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends! Hopefully y'all are having a great week so far. Remember, if you ever need us we're here during business hours at [email protected] or 469-552-9366 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM CST

Today the weld shop got back to work after Ray enjoyed a day off yesterday after his birthday weekend & Suede took the day off. Every time I walk into that part of the building today, sparks have been flying everywhere!

We've made many mistakes throughout the years and have often been behind schedule because of errors on our part but in the second half of this year Adam has been very happy with how we've handled the material and parts shortages, incoming shipping delays, how I've handled things in the office, how quickly Ray has been knocking out frames and how our packing department has stayed on top of kits. Our Team here at DF ROCKS!!!!

Wanna see the coolest Nascar EVER?

We're excited for Saturday's race, how about y'all?

Have a great day!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
You guys have always had it where it counts. If you made mistakes, you fixed them promptly and accurately. A customer can't ask for more than that.

Now, come on and release that LT1-based Goblin II kit so I can start on another project!!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends! Hopefully y'all are having a great week so far. Remember, if you ever need us we're here during business hours at [email protected] or 469-552-9366 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM CST

Today the weld shop got back to work after Ray enjoyed a day off yesterday after his birthday weekend & Suede took the day off. Every time I walk into that part of the building today, sparks have been flying everywhere!

We've made many mistakes throughout the years and have often been behind schedule because of errors on our part but in the second half of this year Adam has been very happy with how we've handled the material and parts shortages, incoming shipping delays, how I've handled things in the office, how quickly Ray has been knocking out frames and how our packing department has stayed on top of kits. Our Team here at DF ROCKS!!!!

Wanna see the coolest Nascar EVER?

View attachment 27614

We're excited for Saturday's race, how about y'all?

Have a great day!
So will DF have a display area with all the demo cars?
Is there an open invitation for any other Goblins to show up?