Houston SCCA Autocross

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Stalker striker potato potato. :p

Ya. 4 in one place will be fun. :cool: Gulf greyhound isn’t bad as long as the morning blowers get the course clear. Gotta watch for the small elevation changes on the NW corner and damp/wet/dirt on the NE corner. Just gotta work around it.

not sure on December. Probably at grand sport speedway. Haven’t looked yet

Classy

Hey I made it into the last photo! I hope Jason gets his fixed sooner than later to get back out there

PS, I was fighting for grip all day, that surface sucked today!

SACTX

I did not know that was you. You should’ve come over and introduced yourself. Or if you did, I just missed you.

Classy

I did not know that was you. You should’ve come over and introduced yourself. Or if you did, I just missed you.
I said hi to Jason and talked to Russell afterwards, but it seemed like a goblin special day and I didn’t want to ruin it with the special guests. Besides, I was scrambling trying to get my car set up to hook, I finally got it decent, I will try and put some times down tomorrow.

The next time you are out, I will say hello, I love the flat bottom, splitter and diffuser you have made.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
The Houston crew has special guest visitors!!!….
‘Gonna smoke some cones tomorrow…..
Well. One of the cones may have smoked us.......... :0

Classy

I saw you go off and the red flags go flying. That could have been a lot worse at speed. I am cheering for you to get back up and running again, I want to see y’all again December 5th

Chris_WNC

I don’t know how you guys stay on course.:D It’s amazing to me. Same thing with my wife when she at horse shows riding a hunter course that has her criss crossing all over the place.

CHRIS

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Sometime I don’t even know. :eek:

You get the track layout the day before, via email. The day of, you get about an hour to walk the track as much as you want, so you can get your lines set up in your head, what to avoid, and such. Then it’s go time. When you get in the car, your brain trashes all that information and you start from scratch. :D

Classy

Sometime I don’t even know. :eek:

You get the track layout the day before, via email. The day of, you get about an hour to walk the track as much as you want, so you can get your lines set up in your head, what to avoid, and such. Then it’s go time. When you get in the car, your brain trashes all that information and you start from scratch. :D
This is too true, I walk the course, plan my path and then I don’t think about that when I start driving