Not a Goblin, but my 09 Miata

Classy

In the mean time I am going to straighten it out the best I can and find a replacement for the upright. I found a trunk that is the same color as my car. I might take the opportunity to buy a wing

Classy

Well, today was a nice day and I slept in and decided to take a me day. Today I relocated the oil cooler, cut the bumper support and test fit my heat exchanger (it might look familiar). I also finally installed my front splitter. Some heavy hitters are signed up for my class and I need any advantage I can get.

Attachments

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Well, today was a nice day and I slept in and decided to take a me day. Today I relocated the oil cooler, cut the bumper support and test fit my heat exchanger (it might look familiar). I also finally installed my front splitter. Some heavy hitters are signed up for my class and I need any advantage I can get.
I forgot how Happy that generation of Miata looks :D

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Is it wrong to cannibalize rare “special edition” leather Miata seats, to fit them in a CJ7, just because they have speakers in the headrests? :eek::D I have been scolded for this. :cool:
3D4F8491-0C99-434F-A4EB-E416F0FADA30.jpeg

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Oh man, after all the cutting and hitting I have done to my car, repurposing seats people act like they care about is funny to me!

PS, supercharger is in, but I have a lot to button up.
I installed those about 10 years ago on the Jeep, then posted it on a 4x4 forum. There were some Miata guys in there talking about how rare those seats were and would fetch good money, bla bla bla. Whatever. Hand me the sawzaw. :p

just thought it was funny with the Miata guys on some of this stuff.