Wanting to buy a completed Goblin.

Worsham

I live in Tennessee near Nashville and looking for a Goblin. What have you got and best price? I’m happy to drive 2-4 hours from home to pick up but outside of that I think I would need estimate for shipping.
I would prefer manual and with the wing on the rear. Thanks for the add to this awesome group.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I live in Tennessee near Nashville and looking for a Goblin. What have you got and best price? I’m happy to drive 2-4 hours from home to pick up but outside of that I think I would need estimate for shipping.
I would prefer manual and with the wing on the rear. Thanks for the add to this awesome group.
Some words of advice. Spend some time reading through some build logs to get an idea of what the Goblin is - it's not just another used car. I'm not trying to offend, just want you to be certain of what you are buying and the 'care and feeding' required of being an owner and not a builder first. ;):D

Worsham

Thanks guys. No offense taken. I work on cars for a living. So maintenance and fixing things doesn’t really bother me. I have looked around on the forum and I see a lot are in south Florida and there was one in NC but I would hate to be driving home a long distance and hit rain. I would love to build one but I want to enjoy it quicker than waiting to finish a build.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
I’m loving the building part but can understand your situation. If I worked on cars all day I’d not want to do my own project. Look in the classifieds section, there are few nice build for sell now.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I'm think I'm the closest to you that is active on the forum so if you want to see one in person and go for a ride let me know. I'm just a few miles south of the AL/TN line. I could probably meet you somewhere around Lawrenceburg with a little planning, since that is one of my favorite drives.

There aren't many Goblins within 4hrs of Nashville, so it will likely take a lot of patience to get one in that range, and to get one set up exactly as you want will be even harder.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I'm think I'm the closest to you that is active on the forum so if you want to see one in person and go for a ride let me know. I'm just a few miles south of the AL/TN line. I could probably meet you somewhere around Lawrenceburg with a little planning, since that is one of my favorite drives.

There aren't many Goblins within 4hrs of Nashville, so it will likely take a lot of patience to get one in that range, and to get one set up exactly as you want will be even harder.
Meant to say we could meet in Lewisburg instead of Lawrenceburg.

At what point did the "extended" frame become "standard"?
well, I don't think the "Standard" frame is available anymore, so now the "Extended" is "Standard". Mine is the true standard though, not the extended. Maybe we call it the non-extended frame.