Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
We are adding our brake proportioning kit to the store this week.

We have been testing it on a shop car for quite a while, and it makes a significant difference in stopping distance during heavy braking, especially on manual Goblins with a parking brake kit. And you can reach the adjustment knob while you are seat belted in.

The proportioning valve bracket attaches to the power steering unit.
20220816_191242.jpg

The original short front master cylinder line is replaced with two long lines that route alongside the pedal box.
20220816_195323.jpg

20220816_195416.jpg

After tightening all the brake fittings, you need to rebleed your front brakes.
20220816_195450.jpg

The kit includes two lines, brackets, and hardware, including the Wilwood proportioning valve. Installation should take less than two hours.

WarmPepsi

Awesome man! When it gets loaded up, can we purchase it without the *valve for those of us that already bought it?

Last edited:
I talked to Adam last week about it and it sounds like they'd be putting them up on the website here soon. Didn't give a set date or price.

Ross

Goblin Guru
It hasn't made it to their online store, but I got it at Goblinfest 2022.
DF has 2 different kits, depending on your brake master cylinder. For my 2006 SS SC, it was kit N15P.
Just phone DF, and order it that way.

Justin

What was the price for the kit? Have you installed it yet? Just curious on how much it improves breaking performance.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Just curious on how much it improves breaking performance.
Every goblin should have one. It’s a game changer on the brakes.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Don't do it Andy, divorce will cut into your Goblin budget. Besides, I can't get the DF Store to process my order of this part. I don't think Adam has fully coded it out yet... or I am doing something wrong, it just never gets to shipping and payment screens.