frame delivery soon: Frame dimensions question.

newbtrying

Hey all,

My goblin frame is being delivered next week and I want to make sure that I have a truck big enough to set it in the bed. Can any of you provide a rough length/width of the frame? Also, if you know the bare weight, I'd love that info too.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Where you located? Mine is on its way next week as well. Might be sharing a truck. I’m in WV.
18103. Allentown, Pa
Likely sharing a truck. I was quoted 16th-19th, hoping for the weekend so I dont have to miss work late in the week.

WA08TC

Ok so about 3 months from order to delivery, In the email I got from my deposit they said they were caught up and had frames ready to go, I guess 3 months is better than 6.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
I assume because i had an F40 frame that my was made to order. I would say if they had a typical f35 frame sitting around it would be even faster turnaround.

Last edited:

Esstover

I assume because i had an F40 frame that my was made to order. I would say if they had a typical f35 frame sitting around it would be even faster turnaround.
I think a lot of it has to do with transport. I was told they had gotten ahead on frames at the end of last year. I'm pretty sure mine was ready for 6-8 weeks before the transport company finally got around to getting with them and scheduling pickup. Mine is an F35. still 3-4 months.

snirtman

Like Esstover said, I think it has to do with shipping. I have an F35 frame and my dates match yours almost exactly.