Recent content by AMCAMX1969

1. AMCAMX1969

Good idea? Any experiences? New engine

Where are you located? I have at least 2 manual transmission pedal box's they are out of a 2006 SS and a 2009 SS. I am using a Tilton pedal setup in mine. If you end up needing one you can have it (just pay the shipping).
  2. AMCAMX1969

2008 SS on facebook marketplace in Florida for $1500

I'm tempted to go look at it, I did send a message but haven't heard back. Really don't want or need another parts car - 3 was enough for me. Though I do have 2 spare transmissions/flywheels/and clutches and enough other stuff left over to probably fix anything else wrong with it.
  3. AMCAMX1969

Universal bar for 5 point seat belt?

Easier and cheaper to make one: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/desert-sasqwatch-155-track-mods-08-ss-tc-crate-lnf-f40.1003/post-74265
  4. AMCAMX1969

2008 SS on facebook marketplace in Florida for $1500

https://www.facebook.com/groups/663400790375996/permalink/6358013384248013/?sale_post_id=6358013384248013 Not mine, ad says transmission and clutch is bad but still cheap for a running LNF
  5. AMCAMX1969

Seb's Goblin #454 (2008 SS/TC donor) - Registered

Need to swap sides on the lower control arms, they are upside down
  6. AMCAMX1969

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Just wanted to say thanks for the new shiny steering arms - you guys rock
  7. AMCAMX1969

Dragon Motorsports 2.0 [Extended\Open-Frame\Easy Entry Door Bars] - [2007 LSJ SS Donor] - [Frame #392]

Is that the same wing you used on your first Goblin?
  8. AMCAMX1969

Suspensia lower control arms from Rock Auto for LNF

Pulled apart my LNF donor last weekend and the ball joint studs are too loose in the knuckles, have not had any luck finding replacements. Ball joints do feel good and tight in the donor control arms so I may end up just replacing the bushings and using the donor control arms.
  9. AMCAMX1969

Already have them, they are just over 20mm (0.79 inch using a micrometer)
  10. AMCAMX1969

Ordered lower control arms from Rock Auto Part #'s X07CJ0507 X07CJ0511 These appear to be the correct arms, ball joint stud measures 20 mm which from what I gather from reading on here will work Just want to get a second opinion
  11. AMCAMX1969

Front suspension Video where is it?

You can only do it in some cases, many times you don't have a choice. I doubt these bolts have enough load on them to have one fail it's just good practice to do it when possible.
  12. AMCAMX1969

Front suspension Video where is it?

I haven't put mine together yet but looking at the pictures most of the bolts are in backwards, the weakest part of the bolts are the threaded portion and the threads are in the sheer plane (connection point between the rod end and the frame). If at all possible (room available, etc.) I would...
  13. AMCAMX1969

Rear wing recommendations

This would work pretty good on a Goblin: Roof and a wing all in one
  14. AMCAMX1969

My Factory Five build

I bought the Goblin to get some experience before building a factory five 35 pickup. I figured it would be relatively cheap and if I decided building a kit car wasn't for me I wouldn't loose a lot of money as opposed to the pickup which I would most likely have to spend 40 to 50k before I was done.
  15. AMCAMX1969

This looks like fun, kit is a little expensive though

This one is a little more affordable (1) World's First Flying Bath Tub - Bing video