Recent content by Anks329

1. Anks329

Automatic transmission question/thought

Haven't had any issues with it. Been on drives up to 3 hours in the past and been completely fine with it. I do have a small transmission fluid drip that I need to find; seems to only pop up once I drive vs when it is parked in the garaged.
  2. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

I’m back to playing with the Goblin. Got a good tuning run today. Hoping to get two runs in next weekend! After the tuning run, the afr sensor was definitely closer to 1 during a second short ride.
  3. Anks329

Anks329 - Extended City - '07 LS - #190 REGISTERED

I've routed it to my dashboard area for now. I'm thinking of doing a wooden dash later this year, so will mount it nicely along with some other gauges and such.
  4. Anks329

Add a SAE power port to keep my battery tender plugged in and keep the battery charged up. Battery is kinda dieing, so need a replacement over the weekend.
  5. Anks329

So, I don’t know what happened over the last 2 years but I didn’t touch my Goblin. But I got time last weekend and got back into driving shape for the summer! From the list above: Clean up wires for the wideband Install BCM kickplate Figure out wiring for and install a third brake light...
  6. Anks329

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

Any chance this would work with an automatic transmission?
  7. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

Thanks for this, I’ll have to pull the TCM info next time. I was following along with Goat Rope Garage and I skipped the TCM based on his suggestion. As far as the gear shift, I’ve got D, 1 and L. I’ll do a run tomorrow in L and see how that works out.
  8. Anks329

So after ~8 months of other life stuff coming in the way, I'm finally back to working on my Goblin. I got some drives in to start tuning the car, which is always fun. But have a few items to go on my list: Clean up wires for the wideband Install BCM kickplate Figure out wiring for and install a...
  9. Anks329

Tuning

I'm working on MAF tuning my L61 2.2 NA auto at the moment. I've got my as found and first step files in the google drive link in my signature. You could use that as a starting point.
  10. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

I’ve got an automatic, so I can’t leave it second gear. I do have the fun twisty roads all over the place :)
  11. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

Everyone else might know this already, but I figured out what happened when I was originally trying to tune. I had the engine running when I flashed the setup tune. Don't do that! Car needs to be off, with the key in the on position, for both reading and flashing the ECU. Otherwise the engine...
  12. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

Gotta love the weather here, over 50 days with no rain, and the day I am free, it's drizzling. I managed to get one drive in today; looking at the results, I'm pretty far off on the low end, but it get much better along the range with lower correction required. I'm doing a 20 minute loop...
  13. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

Completely agree, I purchased a "cheap" serial USB interface and that's probably the issue. Honestly, I could have replaced that interface with a new one, but to my eyes, it looks like the ac sensor is reading the information a little faster than the serial interface was updating via another...
  14. Anks329

LS 2.2 NA Tuning

Finally, after 8 months of life, COVID, moving, etc, in the way, I started working on tuning the Goblin. My serial interface wasn’t transmitting data correctly and I wasn’t able to get wideband info in HP Tuners. I was able to see data coming across in other apps, so the issue wasn’t the wiring...
  15. Anks329

Body Panel CAD File

Same here, looking for similar files if anyone has them