Recent content by Ark :D

1. Ark :D

LaunchPad & OldB1's technology demonstrator -09 SS donar- #109

I don't know what material they are made from, or where you could source them aside from DF themselves, but the turbo kit came with several of these flexible adapter tubes. Side note, it's amazing how dirty a camera makes everything look.
  2. Ark :D

I won another auction.

Oh, I see. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new court jester.
  3. Ark :D

Ah yes, sorry, I had forgotten that detail. Carry on! o_O
  4. Ark :D

That tube is included with every kit for turbo donors.
  5. Ark :D

Automatic transmission question/thought

I doubt it would be a problem. The engine and transmission are essentially in open air, tough to overheat like that, I'd say.
  6. Ark :D

Robinjo #405 Full Cage - 2006 SS/SC Build "Drago"

Looks good! I've been thinking about doing the carbon fiber look tape wrap around the same bars, as I have a couple dings there ... just haven't done it.
  7. Ark :D

Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

Not yet! It's not back together yet and it's still up on jack stands. Next weekend should be the weekend.
  8. Ark :D

Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

2024's new look turned out great! I'll have a finished post up in the next week or two; there's still some offseason items to complete, but here's the coating I went with. Some people I've shown have said "...but it's the same color as before", which is only partially true, in that it's blue...
  9. Ark :D

Traé’s Goblin (06’ SS/SC #501)

Everything is correct. Fog/Acc is momentary.
  10. Ark :D

GOTW - 4-12-24 #240 Michael R

Love this build! And thanks for the shout-out! :D
  11. Ark :D

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

Not sure about those, I pieced together my quick release before DF sold the kit. Sorry.
  12. Ark :D

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

That hardware holds your turn signal switch. Also, you're going to need to put some space between the turn signal deactivator piece (for lack of a better term) and the three bolts under it.
  13. Ark :D

Stonewerks’ Track Goblin - 09 LT donor, Michigan Build #272

^ What Sqwatch said.
  14. Ark :D

#243 Turbo for Sale

Ship it. The weather is not kind to these cars and it could be VERY dangerous if you get caught in rain in a beast like this without lots of hours already behind the wheel. Driving these cars at stock power is a handful, let alone a built one.