Recent content by AS1xReign

1. A

Quarter Mile Times

Is the drag that bad even with all the body panels on? I guess its probably similar to Cleetus's problem with leroy. Not sure what power he makes probably 1k plus easy.but hes also running 7s.
  2. A

Quarter Mile Times

It would be nice if they had a way that you could remove it when not needed but that probably doesnt meet the reg's required to be a full cage.
  3. A

Quarter Mile Times

I guess the other question I have is the track chassis required to go to the drag strip. For everyday driving I think the city chassis looks tons better, but I wouldn't wanna get that and not be able to take it to the track.
  4. A

Quarter Mile Times

Well I was just curiously looking at some Calcs for Quarter times and it says you could run high 8s with 400 whp at 1500 lbs. Taken with a grain of salt. I was just putting my curiousity out there.
  5. A

Quarter Mile Times

So im guessing 10.68 is the fastest so far then. And thats alot of spinning. Probably part of the problem with getting it to go fast is theres just no weight to get it to hook up. Maybe go wider tires. Im not really sure what you could do.
  6. A

Quarter Mile Times

Anybody have any data on the fastest quarter mile time for a goblin yet? Im wondering if it would be possible to get into the 8s. I feel like traction would be an issue more than anything since its lightweight.
  7. A

Looking for advice on going more power than stock

Also the car would mainly be used for just cruising and maybe some occasional drag strip if that helps any
  8. A

I wouldn't be the one tuning anyway. From the little research ive looked into the LNF block is slightly stronger but im not sure how i feel on the direct injection vs normal port injection. And why or how is a LSJ turbo swap cheaper than just going turbo up front?
  9. A

I dont see anywhere my title says i will be using a SC donor? I just asked about buying a NA donor but using an LNF engine.
  10. A

I might have to get ahold of you fairly soon then. Is there a way to private message on this forum to setup a time or something. Doesnt have to be soon could be in the next couple months.
  11. A

Im near Fort Wayne, IN. I would probably stay stock TC for awhile but just asking in general. Also considering taking it to the Dragstrip but not sure if the track frame would be required for that as i like the looks of the city frame more.
  12. A

I am in the planning stage right now. Looking to order within the next 6-12 months. Considering spending the 2k for a brand new LNF long block. Couple questions. First, Is the body harness and everything else the same on the NA and TC cars? Or do i ablsolutely have to have a TC SS donor? Second...