Recent content by ATMironov

1. ATMironov

Ss trans mount

First time I put the motor in I put that bolt in when installing the sub frame before the rest of the subframe bolts. The second time, I forgot about it and had to loosen the motor/trans mounting bolts and use a ratchet strap, jack and a hammer to make it work.
  2. ATMironov

Andrew's Extended Track Goblin - 08 SS/TC

Well it finally happened. Kit #280 has been on it's first drive! The first drive was actually three days of testing at Laguna Seca and I'm pretty happy with the results. After replacing the rear main seal, I was crunched for time to get ready so I just zeroed out the tow and didn't mess with...
  3. ATMironov

Manual Shifter Upgrade

IIRC, If you move the ball to the upper hole, it shorts the throw of the shifter
  4. ATMironov

Anyone install an Auto-blip? I'm having some trouble

Dark Blue and Light Blue.
  5. ATMironov

Learning Suspension tuning

For what its worth, I'm starting out with 550lb Front, 450lb Rear springs, 3/4" front adjustable sway bar, and 18mm rear non adjustable sway bar. The car can theoretically make up to 450lbs of down force at 100mph, and almost 900lbs at 140mph. The car is purpose build for the race track. It...
  6. ATMironov

I haven’t put hydraulic fluid in my clutch line yet. Is it possible the throw out bearing need some pressure to set?
  7. ATMironov

I have a borescope coming. if it’s the transmission, I should be able to see fluid though the inspection port, right?
  8. ATMironov

Well ****. I got the car together in about 40 hours, and it fired right today. I tightened up one loose oil cooler line and snugged down a fuel fitting and all seems to be great. then I noticed a steady drip of oil coming out between the trans the motor. My only thought is the rear seal. Anyone...
  9. ATMironov

Turbo exhaust conflict with sway bar

The Car is still on jackstands. I guess before I do anything too drastic let me get it on the ground and see what the bar does.
  10. ATMironov

Thanks! I’ll flip it over
  11. ATMironov

Similar, but I want to use the DF fenders that use the sway bar mounting hole, so I’m thinking I need to thru bolt the fender and use a rod mount for the end link.
  12. ATMironov

I’ll take a look and see if it clears if I can get it rotated down. The adjustable links won’t be used to add any preload, instead they will be used to ensure there is no preload when the corner balance in complete
  13. ATMironov

No links yet. Im going to build adjustable links with rod ends.
  14. ATMironov

The sway bar hits my exhaust. I didn’t put this together in my mock up. :-( Anyone run into this or have a solution other than a new exhaust?
  15. ATMironov

I got a few more hours into it. Finished the rear suspension including the ZZP control arms Front control arms are in, but waiting on my steering knuckles to wrap up the front suspension. the list is pretty short now, but won’t have the rest of the parts till next week.