Recent content by BaltimoreHokie

1. BaltimoreHokie

Maryland Registration

What's ridiculous about john saying its not a replica is the fact that some other Factory Five 818's are registered and titled in Maryland. That is not a replica car. Complete bullshit and the problem is he is basically the only person who inspects kit cars in all of Maryland. He essentially had...
  2. BaltimoreHokie

Maryland Registration

What you tell the MVA is not really the problem. They are just doing paperwork. The issue is the physical state inspection that happens at the Glen Burnie MVA. Then I think the follow on issue is then going to be the safety inspection that could happen at any authorized shop. I think whoever...
  3. BaltimoreHokie

Maryland Registration

As Karter said. You'll at least have to get through inspection in MD...they have what's called the MSI which is pretty comprehensive. But if you have the option just keep it in the other state. It was a lot of fun to build and I had fun driving it while I had it.
  4. BaltimoreHokie

Luke's City Frame Goblin '07 SS/SC Registered!!!!

One think to keep in mind while you are testing / installing is to make sure you keep checking your fuse. I know I tripped it one time and then it threw off my insulation because nothing was working correctly.
  5. BaltimoreHokie

Maryland Registration

A bit more info just in case. I found his email online. Admin I John Lanzetta at [email protected]
  6. BaltimoreHokie

Maryland Registration

Talk to John, he is the inspector. You'll have to Google to find his info (I don't have it) but just look for salvage inspection etc. See if anything has changed.
  7. BaltimoreHokie

Manny's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC Donor

Well guys, after being discouraged about Maryland I decided to test the waters and list the Goblin here to sell assuming it would take a while. Two weeks ago I got an email, a week later they visited and today they drove it home. It was a pleasure being a part of the forum and I appreciate...
  8. BaltimoreHokie

SOLD: Completed SS/SC Goblin For Sale

Well about two weeks ago man named Mike emailed me interested in the Goblin...a week later he came to see it and then a today to drove her home to Johnstown, PA. I am sure he'll post here soon. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the Goblin and it's community.
  9. BaltimoreHokie

(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

Good thing they didn't look up the reviews on amazon lol. Congrats man! Glad your registered!!!!
  10. BaltimoreHokie

Anyone with a F40 trans, i need your old shifter

If you haven't already....You should join the facebook groups for the Cobalt SS. They are parting out cars all the time, you'd have better luck there.
  11. BaltimoreHokie

New donor, won't crank - clutch pedal/evap codes thrown

There is a large 30 that's on the battery side. In the trunk. Check that one first.
  12. BaltimoreHokie

New donor, won't crank - clutch pedal/evap codes thrown

So I'm a little confused you got a completely new starter. Or you got the parts to fix what you thought was broken on your old starter?
  13. BaltimoreHokie

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

That's what I was told as well.
  14. BaltimoreHokie

Floor Mats ?

alternatively.....you could do this...or this
  15. BaltimoreHokie

Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

I bought a pair of connectors off amazon and spliced them in. There are only a couple wires...high. Low and ground. Just connect power and go from there.