2. B

Fs goblin 86k na auto trans 16.5k

Any taker???
  3. B

Anyone would take this?
  4. B

Frame number 59. im motivated seller, needing some cash to other payments.
  5. B

This car was build in tx. i bought it to kansas about 2 years ago. The tittle in hand. The car come with 2 keys and 2 gas keys. i dont know much about the car but i did enjoyed driving the last 2 years without any issues. i need to clear out some space for next car comming. I will take 16.5k The...
  6. B

Please help

Yeah im not meeting in person. 10 hours away and with my job, i cant leave. That is why im asking for help. This is hard
  7. B

Please help

How do we handle the payment? Should buyer send cashier vie mail first and seller will semd the car? how should buyer know if he will got a car after? do we have some neutral way to proctect both buyer amd seller?
  8. B

Please help

Im going to purchase a goblin out of town in MI. I never buy car outsite state before so i dont know what is the proper way to do transaction. Could any one on here have any experience with that could help me out?
  9. B

LOoking to buy DF goblin auto trans

can u locate steve thread? I couldnt find him for some reason
  10. B

LOoking to buy DF goblin auto trans

My name is Brayan Vo. Im a new member on this form. I live in Kansas and im looking for to buy goblin with auto trans. If any one have one and looking to sell it, please let me know. Thank you
  11. B

[off market] Complete naked Goblin for sale - $12k obo

I would like to purchase this goblin car. ;)