Recent content by Brenda

1. Brenda

2024 Locost Gathering

We won't be able to come this year because our son (Adam) is getting married that weekend.
  2. Brenda

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

There are 2 Bolts in the family, Adam also has one. And no I will not be letting Lonny take it apart, lol
  3. Brenda

Happy Birthday!

Thanks guys!
  4. Brenda

Ian's 06 SS/SC Extended Track/City/Drag/Motocross/Whatever Goblin #359

Phone is working I just called it. I'm not there so I'm not sure what the phone issue is, but I can promise you that it has not been disconnected. No info needed. You said you called and never got a response, that's a problem that needs to be fixed on our end.
  5. Brenda

Ian's 06 SS/SC Extended Track/City/Drag/Motocross/Whatever Goblin #359

What number did you call? This is the number just incase 469-552-9366. Our office ladies come in early on Friday and leave at 2:00.
  6. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

If you received a store voucher would you send me a picture of it? Please and thank you Email or private message. [email protected]
  7. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

Thank you to everyone that came to Goblinfest!! We have enjoyed having everyone here the past few days and we are looking forward seeing everyone back next year! Have a safe trip home! Brenda
  8. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

Sorry guys just found out the card location #5 is closed. We will give that card out at dinner tonight.
  9. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

Our house @ 9:00 this morning
  10. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

We will leave our house between 8:30 -9:00 Saturday morning.
  11. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

Goblinfest 2023 is just a couple of weeks away and I need a head count for the dinner on Saturday night.. Everyone is welcome to come and hang out with some fellow Goblin owners. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME. If anyone has any questions feel free to send us an email.. A couple of reminders...
  12. Brenda

Enterprising individual needed

Give us a call in the morning. Thanks everyone for helping out.
  13. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

14. Brenda

Goblinfest 2023

I would like to include some of the past 2 years Goblinfest pictures in this years video, so if you attended please email me some of your favorite pictures (a few pictures Wes, you took a ton of pictures the first year)lol More information to come.. my email address : [email protected]