Recent content by BSinvestments

1. BSinvestments

Turbo Options for Upgrade

I just removed my z54 and went to a g25-550. I mostly autocross but liked to be able to turn it up and make some power the rest of the time. The z54 power wasn’t as linear as I would have liked. With boost coming in hard after 4000 rpm. I put the zzp turbo swap kit that retained the air to...
  2. BSinvestments

Hey bud, would you mind sharing the dfx file for your wing uprights so I have something to start...

Hey bud, would you mind sharing the dfx file for your wing uprights so I have something to start with? This confuses me
  3. BSinvestments

[GUIDE] F35 to F23 (with LSD) Transmission Swap

It’s all about the spacing, you have to measure the spacing of the TOB and the clutch fingers. There’s instructions videos by zzp
  4. BSinvestments

SOLD - LSJ Complete Cloyes timing chains and guide set F/S

LSJ Complete Cloyes timing chains and guide set Brand new never used. Comes with upgraded tentioner and OTTP upgraded timing guide bolts and valve cover gasket. $300 value plus shipping Looking to get $200
  5. BSinvestments

Throttle control and making it softer

Awesome, thank you! I’ll looking into the signature, never really been on forums more then lurking till now.
  6. BSinvestments

Throttle control and making it softer

Good day, I working on tuning the Goblin a bit more and id like to soften the throttle response. Is there a way to adjust the electronic throttle something like a throttle commander?
  7. BSinvestments

Anyone install an Auto-blip? I'm having some trouble

I did not. But I have a couple units I would sell to someone who might be able to make it work...
  8. BSinvestments

LSJ Stock Cams

I have these box'd sitting on a shelf if anyone happens to need them. 75k miles, couldnt bring myself to throwing them out lol
  9. BSinvestments

Tires and Wheels List Updated on 3/25/2020

seemed to be the go to for the real fast guys here was the deciding factor, LOL. Also gear ratio, I wanted to tighten the ratio down with the 23" tall tires. I also liked the look of the smalled wider tires
  10. BSinvestments

Tires and Wheels List Updated on 3/25/2020

If you would like to update Chasis #74 Goblin Builder: Credit to BaltimoreHokie, all though a lot has changed Chassis Number: 74 Frame Type / Color: street Donor Year / Engine: 07 LSJ-T Wheel Make / Model: Vision 571 Sport Star II / MST MT11 Front Wheel - Size / Offset / Bolt Pattern: 15x10...
  11. BSinvestments

Rear wing recommendations

locally just marked where to weld them with Sharpie. I think in total welding both front and rear and cutting the front two elements down I spent about $200 additional
  12. BSinvestments

[SOLD] LSJ Tensioner and Idler Pulley Assembly

Let me know, its here. It has the zzp billet upgraded adjustable tensioner piece on it too https://zzperformance.com/collections/ecotec-pulleys-belts/products/adjustable-tensioner