Recent content by Chris Julian

1. C

Front and Rear Fender Options??

Here's the result after a bit of effort trying to keep the fenders square and parallel. Set up for 275's... I'll post another pic when prepped and primed.
  2. C

No Charge - Steering Arm Replacements - Stage 2 Kit Component

Mystery Solved! If anyone doesn't knows who Randy Probst is take a look at any sports car history website. Anyway- within this video (@10:00) is Randy breaking, what for it,...........a DF steering arm. Albeit on an AT Goblin but I suspect had a lot to do with the replacement steering arms...
  3. C

No Charge - Steering Arm Replacements - Stage 2 Kit Component

Hats off to DF for the upgraded parts- free of chardge! If you don't know I wanted to share what an Ultima Steering Arm looked like in 2010. Solid steel 1" sq. bar stock!
  4. C

Wanted- Headlights for a 2019 DF Goblin

Good to know. the link is dead to me but I can move on from here. ti looks like a simple boss can provide mounting with yaw and pitch adjustments.......
  5. C

no worries at all. If I had the time I could probably mount those lights but I don't have the time to make the bracketry.
  6. C

Looks great with that Wrap! Do you have the 245 wide fenders front and rear?? I ordered the 245's today with hardware from the factory. 520$ I may channel and widen each fender if these look too small for the 275's
  7. C

I didn't even realize that you had the AIM unit and were in SF. What are the odds.... https://www.aimshop.com/products/aim-vim-pre-configured-vehicle-interface-module This is what was suggested to me by the Ultima Community.
  8. C

Thanks James, I'm hoping that I can avoid the bracket fabrication if I get the factory units......
  9. C

Thanks Adam. I'm looking for the DF headlights.
  10. C

HI, It looks like a number of members might have spare OEM headlight units and hardware available due to conversion to other types of lighting. In Ca we need Road legal headlight lenses so I'm looking to purchase a used set of the factory units for temporary use as I offer my 2019 Goblin for...
  11. C

HI, I'm a new Goblin owner and am curious about your experience with the factory fender kit...

HI, I'm a new Goblin owner and am curious about your experience with the factory fender kit. Your application looks great. Do you mind commenting on their installation and cost? Thanks, Chris Julian
  12. C

Thanks Guys! I'm in Los Gatos, CA basically between Santa Cruz and San Francisco, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Can anyone confirm that the DMV/CHP require Fenders on a 1600 lb. vehicle? I have been reading a number of disturbing posts about CARB clamping down on these "Turnkey Roller"...
  13. C

HI Guys, I'm new to the group and expecting my completed Goblin to be delivered in the next few weeks. In the meantime I'm looking into a few things that I will need to do the car in order to register it in CA. -Fenders... -Emergency Brake install... -Exhaust Volume reduction... -CA...