Recent content by Chris wylie

1. C

Chris Wylie’s track Goblin- 09SS donor

Thanks for the info. If he has the time Henry probably would love to learn it. And then he’d be even more handy to have around. I’ll get with him and see what he thinks. Thanks!
  2. C

Does anyone know a tuner in Arkansas or a border state that can tune an Ecotec? I am striking out. Even local Chevy performance shops won’t touch it.
  3. C

Thanks! I have started it though it needs a tune before I do much more than idle it. I’ll post videos if I ever figure out how to lol.
  4. C

I am expecting in the 450 ballpark based on research into similar e85 builds with an EFR 7163. As much as I wanted power I also really wanted fast spool and a manageable power band. I’m hopeful that between the large but not giant sized ball bearing twin scroll turbo, custom divided exhaust...
  5. C

Lol thanks. I am pretty excited about how it all came together.
  6. C

Almost there.
  7. C

finally back making some progress on the twin scroll manifold.
  8. C

Exhaust manifold mock up
  9. C

Sure thing, I’ll get some pics of the specifics tonight.
  10. C

Finally getting close. Wiring took longer than everything else combined. Mostly done now though and it starts! A few things to finish up and then start on manifold, turbo, and exhaust. Decided to move the fuse box to the front to make room for a larger intercooler and catch can. Added an...
  11. C

Yes for T25. We may be able to work something out. Once we firgure out the design and know how long it takes to make I’ll let you know
  12. C

I agree. So we’re going to make one.
  13. C

Turbo is finally here!
  14. C

For a catch can