Chubbs's latest activity

• C
    Chubbs replied to the thread Is there a difference??.
    I remember a couple of potential engine swaps on here, but I don't think any have actually worked (except the Tesla Goblin, if that...
  • C
    Chubbs replied to the thread Weight / Balance.
    Heres mine with me in it, and one empty. It handles fine, but is still a little tail happy. I'm hoping staggered tires will help.
    • 20220719_194728.jpg
    • 20220719_194634.jpg
  • C
    Oh, and as for your comment about the rear wing, I agree it has limited effect behind a full windshield. I put a wing on my car because...
  • C
    I don't know if I quite understand....you're worried that front will be too light? But you've also removed the heaviest thing up there...
  • C
    Chubbs replied to the thread New Member Introduction.
    I'd drive the square setup first as well. But, my answer ended up being a staggered setup. I went 225s in front and 255s in the rear...
  • C
    Chubbs replied to the thread New potential Goblin owner.
    I find the reversal on the NC fascinating. It was hated as the fattest Miata for so long....and now it's really turned out to be one of...
  • C
    Chubbs replied to the thread New potential Goblin owner.
    I'll probably make some enemies here, but here's my honest assessment. I have been tracking and Autocrossing my Goblin (SS...
  • C
    Chubbs replied to the thread Donors.
    Given the budget nature of the build, I would be shopping for a base model cobalt....not the SS. Base models can be had for peanuts...