Recent content by CodyP

1. CodyP

Rear leather seat

I got $100 for my rear seat in excellent condition and I had "sat" on it for a while. :D
  2. CodyP

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Appreciate everything you do and love the pictures. It's always been nice seeing people get excited to see their kit in it's early life and remember that same feeling I felt when I first saw mine. I'm sorry you won't be doing it anymore, it really was a nice touch. Thank you for your efforts and...
  3. CodyP

Thoughts on OBD2 digital gauges via tablet?

Yes, I understand that. The product that I shared allows you to add analog and digital inputs to a tablet gauge panel. Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant you'd be able to physically wire and add pressure sensors, temp transmitters, etc, and then have them display on the same tablet with your OBD2...
  4. CodyP

Thoughts on OBD2 digital gauges via tablet?

Found this when looking for a way to see oil pressure. Using this Dashbox and Real Dash you can add analog and digital inputs to your obd2 tablet dashboard.
  5. CodyP

New videos

I just like hearing Lonny's soothing voice and wanted some new content.. :(
  6. CodyP

New videos

I understand. I just saw that the one of the 3 cars is already built, so I'm sure the others are as well. Looking at pictures, it seems they have already repurposed the room they were building them in. They intended to build them all at the same step, at the same time. So I'm assuming that all...
  7. CodyP

New videos

Just curious if there were going to be any more new videos, or if "Installing the Powertrain" was supposed to be the last one?
  8. CodyP

Tire Rack - DIY or ready made?

I've been thinking about doing the same. Probably do 1 inch rigid threaded pipe with some structural pipe fittings to make a "box" near the ceiling. If I had more than one set I'd probably build one out of unistrut. A unistrut tire rack would be relatively inexpensive, parts readily available at...
  9. CodyP

Redrilled bearing hubs

People redrill their hubs all the time. DF offers them at a fair price for a new hub and the work is already done. I believe that if you do them yourself you also have to machine the back side flat so that the studs will sit flush. It doesn't look like too difficult of a task if you have the skills.
  10. CodyP

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

And a Happy New Year!
  11. CodyP

Bill's Street/Track Goblin - 2007 SS/SC - Chassis #204

If they're too much fun they're likely to be banned in California first. ;)
  12. CodyP

Adjustable Rear Suspension

13. CodyP

Adjustable Rear Suspension

It's looking more and more expensive by the minute..
  14. CodyP

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Woo! Now how about those control arms? Haha. :D