Recent content by deuc224

1. D

DF, could/would you make the 4.45 final drive gears?

Ill call them and see if they can spare one.
  2. D

Was thinking because DF is an aerospace company first, then a kit car manufacturer. Just a thought.
  3. D

Yeah it was on some of the F35 trannys. I was wondering if DF would make em? Or am i the only one interested in them LOL
  4. D

Hi all, was just wondering that since they are in such demand, could/would DF be able to make these parts for us. Ive read they help from keeping the F35 from eating the 3rd and 4th gear. Would anyone else want to see this done?
  5. D

Chris Wylie’s track Goblin- 09SS donor

Chris, rims and tire specs? Those back tires are wwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddeeeeeeee.
  6. D

F40 upgrade worth the price?

Ok, ive looked up a few and only found 10k versions, 7k USD puts me in the ballpark to really consider those OMG a paddle shifting straight geared tranny would literally facemelt any onlookers and be the best car on the road. you have my full attention.
  7. D

Anyone need any parts/kits picked up?

dADamn if i knew this I would have ordered my kit and paid for the rental. I wonder could they have it ready that fast, i think they are on number 153 on orders.
  8. D

Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Hey Lethalcast, I was looking at ur paint and is it that speaker box cover stuff?
  9. D

Manny's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC Donor

Yeah the instant throttle and whine is what i wanted. But the turbocharged one was what i found locally and had good miles(60249) so i just went with that.
  10. D

Manny's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC Donor

I envy those with the supercharged builds, i wanted one so bad.
  11. D

Thanks Chris, very interested in this.
  12. D

Wait what? You guys are going to make one? For the T25 inlet im assuming? If you do could you make 2, cuz i definitely want one with a 7163. Ill give you half up front asap.
  13. D

I noticed you have a twin scroll housing? Are you using the ZZperformance manifold? I wish someone would actually make a twin scroll exhaust manifold or a real twin scroll turbine inlet for the cobalt. Would make the 7163 spool so perfect.
  14. D

Who's car is this?

Hes on a outube video and i wanted that exact stance. He said in the video if i remember correctly 275/35/15. If i could find some street tires that are like that i would be all in but street 35s are super thin.
  15. D

ZacMaster's City Goblin - 2007 SSNA Donor

Thanks Andrew