Recent content by Devonrex

1. Devonrex

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

I had to add all the emissions equipment; it was easy to add. The hard part was getting the emission in the 'Ready' state for the inspection. It takes ~200 miles sometimes. The DMV lady told me afterward, she would have issued a temp plate so I could drive it enough to set the emissions.
  2. Devonrex

#210 Extended, Full Frame; TX Registered with Full Emissions - SOLD

It is still for sale, although a possible pending sale.
  3. Devonrex

It makes a great parade car. We had fun in a 4th of July parade last week.
  4. Devonrex

Still for sale - dropping to $16k.
  5. Devonrex

Still for sale - dropping to $17k.
  6. Devonrex

I will add no suspension issues.
  7. Devonrex

I have had it up to 65mph for 30 min many times when testing the emissions. I felt like I have to be alert when driving, but it never felt dangerous. It does not drift around on the road. I always thought it was because of how light it is in front, as I see others adding front spoilers to...
  8. Devonrex

It is the 2.2L engine from the donor.
  9. Devonrex

I added a new video to the existing link, of driving it around the block, about 40 - 45 mph up to 4th gear.
  10. Devonrex

I can make and post a video on Saturday. I have taken it on the highway for ~1-hour drive with no issues or concerns, but never a long drive. I would recommend an alignment, it has never had a professional alignment, as my manual method has been fine for around town. I have no concerns about the...
  11. Devonrex

Clarification, I have a blue title so it is not a salvage (purple) or rebuilt title other than the remark noted above.
  12. Devonrex

The title 'Remarks' section states, "Not Actual Mileage, Rebuilt Salvage - Loss Unknown". It is fully inspected with a sticker and license plate. I have full coverage insurance through State Farm.
  13. Devonrex

I am selling my Covid project, assembled in 2020/21 and registered in January 2022. It has full emissions and passes the enhanced emissions testing required in Harris County (Houston), Texas. The Goblin has 465 miles since its birth and was constructed from mostly new parts; the engine and...
  14. Devonrex

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

It is a full inspection, including emissions if that is required in your county. I am in Harris, so I had to install all the emissions and have them in the 'Ready' state.
  15. Devonrex

Jetson One DIY Build??

Very cool. I see the down payment ($22k) is more than a completed basic Goblin. They are sold out of 2022 and 2023 production. However of the 12 for 2022, their website doesn't show any have been delivered. That means out of the 207 sold but not delivered, they are sitting on $4.5M in deposit...