Recent content by Df274

1. Df274

Front grille mesh

i did a video on how to make your own grill. if you have ig or youtube look up nc_goblin
  2. Df274

North carolina indemnity bond

no. i used the df mbo for the frame with the frame vin.
  3. Df274

High speed instability

so i got a question? has anyone come up with a different set up for the rear spindle. i notice my tires on the rear move in to the frame under deceleration and bumps. high speed its okay. i had the goblin upto 140 mph so far. i had to add a front spoiler and am about $1000 in alignment alone.
  4. Df274

Need help asap

Lonny saved the day thanks everyone that helped. It turned out to be a missing green wire out the low data wires.
  5. Df274

Need help asap

Am honestly starting to think it’s a bad bcm connection or bad bcm. Because this are the only lights that turn on when the key is turn.
  6. Df274

Need help asap

Should I go get another bcm? Does it matter if it’s an ss or regular cobalt when it comes to the bcm
  7. Df274

Need help asap

Does anyone know what colors is the wire that does to the fuse box for the starter signal. Really don’t know what else to check at this point.
  8. Df274

Need help asap

I think I do.
  9. Df274

Need help asap

Correct it changes as the clutch pedal moves up and down
  10. Df274

Need help asap

I do
  11. Df274

Need help asap

Gray green and tan. No lcd display
  12. Df274

Need help asap

Where can I find the clutch relearn information
  13. Df274

Need help asap

Do you know where the wires he added to the yellow and green. where do they go to.
  14. Df274

Need help asap

Sanded all grounds clean. Nothing. I hear a click in the fuse box and bcm but it’s not the crank relay. Just order a new clutch switch just to see if that’s the issue
  15. Df274

Need help asap

Everything grounded. Am in the process of cleaning every ground with the dremel and wire brush then I’ll make sure if that relay clicks. I also put a brand new battery today in it