Recent content by ehagerty

1. E

Recommended motor transport companies

Sorry guys...I am just trying to budget this to make it work. I am ripping off the band aid and gonna man -up with a enclosed transport. Thanks for all the feedback. This is a great community and look forward to being a part of it. Now to work the deal :)
  2. E

Well I quoted using a U-haul truck and their car hauler and it is almost the same price based on a 17 hr 1060 mile round trip, 3.08 per gal gas and aprox 15 mpg total all in was over 1k for a 1 dfay rental but it will probably end up to be two and that was 1300... I will pay someone
  3. E

I Want to buy Billet Shifter

There is one posted in the FB goblin owners group
  4. E

Well so far I cannot get any Transport Co to quote an open trailer transport. Since the Goblin is an open cockpit vehicle they won't touch it. They all insist on enclosed and of course we know the uncharge for that :( And the car is only 8 hrs away..... next plan is to rent a car and drive it...
  5. E

Nope sorry.... I am looking at buying Manny's old build that was sold to Mikey then sold to Frost
  6. E

True....but I am not going to part out the Goblin o_O
  7. E

Message me and lets discuss
  8. E

That was my next step to reach out to local car peeps i know and see who would spend a day and help me go get one ;)
  9. E

Montway just quoted me $1440 enclosed from Wernersville, PA to Charlotte, NC.... ouch. Anybody risk shipping one of these open trailer? It is only 8hrs away and 1440 seems pricey. I might have to put it out for bid. its not like I am shipping a 80k car or exotic....
  10. E

Keith was going to look into his contacts to possibly recommend another private transport but i have not heard back. I do not want to sign up for most of the other services cuz everytime I have purchased a car and requested transport quotes your number goes out in the world and i get calls for...
  11. E

They no longer transport: Hello Keith and Wendy here from WWSC. We are not shipping anymore unfortunately. We are working for FedEx now. We miss doing it and meeting people like you that's for sure.
  12. E

Any recommendations to transport a Goblin state to state? North east to NC
  13. E

State to state title transfer of Goblin's

Awesome...thanks! How did you get around a "no engine light"? Tune or code it out?
  14. E

Hey BH…. New member here looking for a built GB. I have an owner of your previous SC. Can you...

Hey BH…. New member here looking for a built GB. I have an owner of your previous SC. Can you tell me anything about it? Is it solid?
  15. E

State to state title transfer of Goblin's

Awesome guys! This helps a lot......