Recent content by Esstover

1. E

Eric's Track Goblin - 06 SS/SC donor

Again I haven't been posting much. Have got a few things accomplished over the winter. Pulled the bumpers off an put a coat of Plasti-Dip on them. I'll likely go back to the powder coater one day and match the frame but this was a quick fix for the season. I also got my uprights designed, cut...
  2. E

Rear wing Uprights

Sorry to bug again. Any chance I can get your CAD file for a starting point? You can email me at [email protected]
  3. E

I had the DF mirrors and one of the blinker bulbs went out. There is really no way to get in the mirror to change the bulb. I think the only way would be to heat and remove the thin mirror to then access the screw that holds the ball joint together, then remove 4 screws and pop it in half. I...
  4. E

One problem with the front bumper is I had to take off my tow bar attachments. Thought about trying to modify things to make it work but figured if I needed to tow I’d just remove the front bumper and leave it off for the trip.
  5. E

Been a big week! I’m officially legal in WV. Took sometime to get through the inspection process but then I got my new title. Then I went with Rally Insurance as recommended on the forum and I got my temporary tags today. Hoping my personalized plates don’t take too long. Sadly it is in the 40’s...
  6. E

I could probably convince her to make a few, but I don’t think she’s in to mass production. Once the hobby becomes a job then it’s no fun.
  7. E

Sorry for being a lazy on the update. Car is mostly complete. Having some licensing issues. I’ve been trying to get DF to provide some details on Bumper and Fender kits. Not crazy about adding them but I haven’t decided how I feel about the Montana route. Ended up with a 3M 2080 Series Shadow...
  8. E

ECM not engaging Crank Relay and Fuel Pump Relay

Sorry for the late update. Problem is resolved. Apparently one of my ground wires in my harness lost connection. It was the one running to the C1 plug for the PCM. When the PCM was trying to complete the circuit for the Crank relay coil it wasn't going to ground. Thanks for all the help.
  9. E

LSJ-T parts SOLD

Ok. I’m in WV but I visit Midland often for work. I just got my goblin moving under its own power but do have long term plans to turbo swap. Hate to miss a good deal but it might be a little early. I’ll think about it and might check back next time I make the trip north.
  10. E

LSJ-T parts SOLD

Where in MI are you located? I probably could have dug around and found this.
  11. E

Worked on in some troubleshooting with @Ross this evening. Turns out my fuel pump relay is functioning properly. It’s just quiet and the PCM doesn’t call for it if there is already fuel pressure. I jump the Crank relay and it runs, but not with the MAF unplugged. @Ross asked me to post pics of...
  12. E

My 'first start' toubleshooting ended with me tightening the 7mm bolts on the fuse box. This issue seems very similar but I have had the top off the fuse box off several times and even the new fuse box top. I always tighten them as much as i can. I'm not sure what else to do to make sure I am...
  13. E

Bump still broke. Made a 4 hour round trip today to get a new fuse box. Still same problem. I really don’t think it could be the PCM but I guess. What I don’t get is the tiny noise I hear when I release the key that sounds like a little arc. I dunno. I’m going to focus on the ground connections...
  14. E

cant believe that i cant find this electrical gremlin...

Any tricks to getting the fuse box to split open? I’m trying to work all the clips around the edge but still seem to get hung up. Do the 7mm bolts come out some how?
  15. E

So I had read if I turn the key to the run position and jumper the crank relay socket it will start. It cranked but didnt start because the fuel pump wasn’t running. I jumped the fuel pump relay socket and the fuel pump ran. When I then jumped the crank relay socket it started and ran out the...