Recent content by Frost

1. Frost

SOLD! SS/SC City Goblin 5spd. - Low Miles

Yeah, sure thing. Send me an email and I'll give you my cell number. [email protected]
  2. Frost

Wernersville. Near Reading, Lebanon, Lancaster.
  3. Frost

Selling my 2018 DF Goblin Frame: City – standard length Specs: Built using a donor 2007 Cobalt SS 2.0L EcoTec LSJ Supercharged Drivetrain w/ 5 Speed Manual Transmission Original mileage on Donor was 74K, and the car sits today with about 76-77K. Build completed in Summer of 2019. Upgrades...
  4. Frost

SOLD! SS/SC City Goblin for sale - 5 spd - low mileage

Do you have any questions?
  5. Frost

SOLD! SS/SC City Goblin for sale - 5 spd - low mileage

Selling my 2018 DF Goblin Frame: City – standard length Specs: Built using a donor 2007 Cobalt SS 2.0L EcoTec LSJ Supercharged Drivetrain w/ 5 Speed Manual Transmission Original mileage on Donor was 74K, and the car sits today with about 76-77K. Build completed in Summer of 2019...
  6. Frost

How fast is it?

My 225Hp Goblin (on dyno last week), with 500 tread wear (all season) rated 235/45r17s ran a 12.45 in the 1/4 mile tonight. Some new tires and a little more trust in my axles (or upgraded) should get knock off a few tenths based on how I launched.
  7. Frost

Closed

Confused. You want manual or automatic?I'm contemplating selling mine. Certainly would sell for the right price.. but it's out here in PA.
  8. Frost

Sold - 60# Injectors

Deal if you pay shipping too. I would think that's ~$10.
  9. Frost

Sold - 60# Injectors

I have a new, in the case, set of 60# injectors I bought for my LSJ from ZZP. The car was apart, and a previous order I placed was delayed, so I bought a second set to get them quicker. Nothing wrong, but you will need the harness (can get from ZZP). These are recommended when changing to a...
  10. Frost

April 2021 DF Kit Car Contest Announcement - Wheel Wednesday

That wrap looks awfully familiar...
  11. Frost

Stage 2 and 3

Perhaps I just don't know where to look, but what state and town will you be building your car.... just curious. Maybe you'll find a local Goblin owner for additional support/motivation.
  12. Frost

Installing the hood

Google search 'Push button release latch'. These are bit expensive but worth it. Borrowed these pictures for reference...
  13. Frost

Jason in Texas - ext. track - 09 SS/TC

You might as well order this. I'm in PA... drove about 25 minutes the other evening and picked up about 100 bugs. And you know those bugs on 222 are always traveling in that ~100 MPH range. Removed the windsheild (I now have it on with stainless hardware using wingnuts on the inside) and...
  14. Frost

Coolant Level Wiring (solved)

Baltimore's 2007 ss/sc (black and white)