Recent content by Gal2:20

1. G

SOLD!! 2007 2.4 L, 5 speed manual SS Goblin for sale. $19.5k Located in McComb, Ms 39648

It is not sold, but unfortunately last night went around a curve that was covered with gravel and slid into pole and heavily damaged front end. Considering selling as an actual goblin donor. Will need new frame
  2. G

SOLD!! 2007 2.4 L, 5 speed manual SS Goblin for sale. $19.5k Located in McComb, Ms 39648

Recently converted to supercharged using ZZP. Heated corbeau seats with covers. 5 point harnesses. Fully adjustable suspension. Full body wrap. Loads of extra parts. Tow bar kit. Doesn’t have emergency brake but have all the donor parts. HP Tuners scanner. 123k mileage. Licensed and registered...
  3. G

For Sale

considering selling $19.5K. Supercharged 2.4L 2007SS donor
  4. G

Heat exchanger plumbing

Any issues running without a fan??
  5. G

Heat exchanger plumbing

Awesome. Thanks!
  6. G

Heat exchanger plumbing

I have added a used SC to my 2.4 NA. Can anyone tell me if it is the lower or upper hose inlet on the intake that is the water inlet from the pump? I think it is the lower but wanted to confirm. Also, the exchanger radiator from DF appears to be bi-directional so it doesn’t matter which way...
  7. G

Anyone need stock springs and struts?

agree. i would give them away if someone wanted. I think i will just toss mine and you can have at it :)
  8. G

what are they worth?
  9. G

still have them
  10. G

They are in great shape
  11. G

Stock springs and struts! I just put on new coil overs ..
  12. G

13. G

What are you using for the rear wing ?

did the APR GTC-200 match up well with the DF mounts?
  14. G

Adding supercharger to 2.4NA

one more thing, it appears the SC throttle body will have different linkage than current NA 2.4. Does that stuff come in kit?