Recent content by Goblin Graber

1. Goblin Graber

Welder purchase

Nothing wrong with a HF welder...just don’t get that one. Step up to a Titanium or a Vulcan with shielding gas. I have an Omnipro 220 and it’s nicer than any other MIG welder I’ve owned. Just dial in a material thickness abs go to town.
  2. Goblin Graber

New seat mount option from DF

They’re on their way
  3. Goblin Graber

The Goliath

Man that Ultima kit bike sure takes me back. Big inch fat tire EVOs were all the rage back then.
  4. Goblin Graber

HP Tuners MPVI2 Stand Alone Data Logging Available Now

Here’s a video on how to reuse a current sensor for wideband like Ross is talking about. This is what I’m going to do.
  5. Goblin Graber

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

It almost perfectly fits a 20 oz Yeti cup. I didn’t measure it but if the top was flared out a few more mm it would fit perfect. Thanks for the tips West. I am a complete noob when it comes to 3D printing so the advice is appreciated. I’ll setup a thick wall profile and try it again sometime...
  6. Goblin Graber

The Mayor’s new cup holder printed out great. For you total noobs out there like myself it printed fine with no supports. I went 20% infill with normal PLA and it’s got a little flex. I’ll print another one a little more solid. Here’s some pics
  7. Goblin Graber

AZMoto #245 ext-track - 09 SS TC

Hurry up and paint that thing before it starts oxidizing!
  8. Goblin Graber

How did you hear or learn about the Goblin

I was going to buy a FFR 818 and then the goblin started popping up on searches.
  9. Goblin Graber

I’m melting up one of your cup holders right now. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
  10. Goblin Graber

Full cage or open cage

I like my open frame, but the bikini tops the guys have on the track frames make me jealous. I am glad I switched from easy entry that I originally ordered to a standard.
  11. Goblin Graber

Making HP. LNF, LSJ, LE5, LAP vs L61

You have to throw the LE5 in the mix. Other than the tune it’s a direct replacement for the LAP and the L61 only needs to add the cam sensors to the harness or get an LAP or LE5 harness. All three share the same ECM. When I grenade my L61 it’ll get swapped for an LE5. They are dirt cheap in...
  12. Goblin Graber

Wiring rear lights

These should help
  13. Goblin Graber

SmsDetroit Registered!!! Extended Track Goblin 09 Turbo SS

Do we get to do donuts in the hellcat first?
  14. Goblin Graber

Williamj95 Build

Were the front hubs any good that you took out? If they weren’t any good the backs probably won’t be either. Don’t waste your time tearing the back axle apart. Besides the hubs you just need 8-m10x1.5 flange nuts that bolt the hubs to the spindles. I just bought new ones and left the rear put...
  15. Goblin Graber

My current choices Auto or Manual

That sure is a nice donor! It almost takes the fun out of stripping it. Ripping and tearing at the interior with zero regard to breaking plastic clips was fun. I would think all that is sellable to someone.