Recent content by Goblinfanclub1234

1. Goblinfanclub1234

Traé’s Goblin (06’ SS/SC #501)

I did one inside my engine :oops: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/timing-chain-job-discovered-carnage-see-how-i-fixed-it.4662/post-93547
  2. Goblinfanclub1234

ZZP stage 1 MAP sensor upgrade

the one with 4 wires also measures temperature :)
  3. Goblinfanclub1234

1988 Nissan B12 Sentra sleeper build

yes I considered it for sure, I still might, I like how tiny the TKX is. I am using Holley Terminator X and they have a plug and play TKX wire harness that is looking very easy to install, I also like all of the shifter location adapters I will find the right one that allows me to re-use the old...
  4. Goblinfanclub1234

I will be using a TKX 5-speed, very compact and super strong.
  5. Goblinfanclub1234

I am basically building a V8 swapped miata inside of a 1988 sentra shell. the engine will be in the front, I am using the v8 swap miata front subframe, check out this beauty. it should be showing up any day now. I looked at a lot of different drive train options to make this build easier...
  6. Goblinfanclub1234

Assembly videos

the photo albums were very helpful for things like brake reservoir relocation and assembling front suspension!!! https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/helpful-photo-albums.1754/
  7. Goblinfanclub1234

Little update, new spine/new projects lol I am learning how to mig weld and building a new chassis now. Made a fuel cell cage/rear crossmember from scratch. Miata NB rear subframe with a Cadillac CTS rear differential. I used the v8roadsters getrag mounting kit they designed for LS Miata swaps. :p
  8. Goblinfanclub1234

GOTW - 1-5-24 #196 Nate Meske

Things I love about this one: the frame color and the wheels!!!! Is there any worry about rust or corrosion on the inside of the steel frame tubes with the coolant??
  9. Goblinfanclub1234

Hey goblin crew! Noob here, questions inside.

its funny that some of the biggest S posters are people who dont even have goblins :p
  10. Goblinfanclub1234

Hey goblin crew! Noob here, questions inside.

if you wanted to part it out the engine, front subframe, transmission (especially if you have an LSD), front kuckles, etc. would be worth some money on here
  11. Goblinfanclub1234

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

might need to do an Exocet V8 swap if you want it!
  12. Goblinfanclub1234

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

oh no, now I need to build another one and give 333 to my girlfriend.
  13. Goblinfanclub1234

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

I left the entire "title available" section blank on my bill of sale, and I also used the same Montana broker to get it done. private message me if you want to see copies of all my completed paperwork. another note DO NOT LIST 0 MILES on the odometer. I got rejected for that. It needs to be a...
  14. Goblinfanclub1234

Goblin #500

someone buy 501 and pull a price is right on mr. 500 :D:D:D:D
  15. Goblinfanclub1234

Traé’s Goblin (06’ SS/SC #501)

here are a few parts that should be replaced in the timing, its pretty easy to do, if i had a time machine i would tell myself to do this before finishing the car doh!, they tend to break off. mine did and it was a huge pain to fix...