Recent content by Imacflier

1. I

A Measurement from a track car please?

Hi, Folks, I need to know the width for the top 'halo' bar on the track chassis....an extended chassis if it makes any difference. Thanks In Advance, Larry
  2. I

A possible solution to the windshield glass issues

You are quite correct as to the necessity of the rear glass being required to be laminated. However, if you check you will discover that they ARE often laminated, as for example the F-body. Larry
  3. I

Ross, Yep, that the piece of glass....another possibility, possibly with better sizing and initial shape would be the Corvette. Sure would be nice to have CAD drawing of the existing frame so I could play around with these possible glass hatch solutions....... Larry
  4. I

Evening all, I am not yet a Goblin builder, although I expect to become one as soon as finances permit. But I have read the forum religiously and think I may have a windshield solution that solves a lot of issues with the existing solutions: the glass hatch on the F-body Camerobirds! These...
  5. I

F40 Transmission

Hi, Guys, I realize the frame must be modified to accept the F-40 rather than the F-35. But what about the reverse: Can an F-35 be mounted in a frame that has been modified for the F-40? I will eventually use and F-40, but I would like to use the F-35 from my donor until I can come up with...
  6. I

Windshield Development

A surprising number of vehicles use laminated glass for the Rear Windshield . Many of the SUV's are produced with the ideal complement of wiper, washer, and embedded defrost. Perhaps one of these could be used for the blank.
  7. I

Pedal Operated Parking Brakes?

Good afternoon, all, First post....and a likely soon to be builder. If you are an old fart, like me, you probably remember parking brakes operated by an additional foot pedal. It seems to me that this would solve a lot of the registration issues I have read about on this forum. So I did a...