Recent content by Jcas

1. Jcas

SOLD: Brake proportioning valve and brake lines for a SC or NA goblin

Kinda funny as I we just happened to have a really nice morning this morning and I had just put a new battery in the car a couple of weeks ago and thought I would jump in and get my hair cut down the steet and I had to grab brakes hard as another driver did not see me and well... just seemed...
  2. Jcas

JCas Tacoma Wa city easy entry 07 LS #188 "REGISTERED"

So Guess what. I get to build another Goblin. Not sure if we want to jump up for joy or .... The first was fun but we had our little problems but we sure have enjoyed every second of the drives. Now the Nest builder wants one of her own. So I have brought home another 2007 LS in a automatic...
  3. Jcas

10 really rings a bell for me. I think mine is the 10. so how can we arrange payment to ya
  4. Jcas

Hey Bud how is it going. If you get a few minutes and wouldn't mind, I have a few questions...

Hey Bud how is it going. If you get a few minutes and wouldn't mind, I have a few questions about your automatic. I am getting ready to build car number two here and it will be auto for the wife.
  5. Jcas

Used Sub Frame {FREE}

Hey all I have a Sub Frame out of a 2004 Saturn that I really would hate to see just go out for scrap. I am cleaning up here and it is headed somewhere. You can have it just pay shipping and it is yours. The car was not wrecked it just jumped time and you know the rest of the story. I have...
  6. Jcas

Ross That should work on a 2007 NA correct. If you thinks so I would be interested in that.
  7. Jcas

WTB steering wheel

I also still have a unused one still if you need
  8. Jcas

Shift Cable Linkage - HAVE ITEM!

I think I have both from a Saturn Redline that I just took the shifter from I will look when I get home tomorrow
  9. Jcas

I am just concerned about the tranns I have currently in the car seems more slop in the drive train and more noise like a bearing going south.
  10. Jcas

I do believe how ever that it is a bit higher geared than my current trans which if so would make the freeway a bit more enjoyable as 3200 rpm for 75 mph gets on your ears after awhile. Along with that I think I have a problem with second and a bit more noise coming from the gear box than when...
  11. Jcas

The group I had over Sunday seemed to agree that it must be a speed sensor as both abs sensors are on the wheels and the only other thing we find has to be back up on the tranny itself
  12. Jcas

NW Meet up in June 2022

Meet at 9:30 noon I will do a BBQ then a run around the Peninsula if everyone is up for it
  13. Jcas

NW Meet up in June 2022

One day all the stars will align and we will get a bunch of us together Hopefully your son comes out the other side soon and has a light case
  14. Jcas

NW Meet up in June 2022

I would love to make the connection.
  15. Jcas

NW Meet up in June 2022

Hopefully the weather will work with us