Recent content by JERMzSS

1. JERMzSS

Goblinfest 2022

Unfortunately we aren't gonna be able to make it after all. Had some plumbing issues this morning that will probably take alot of the weekend to fix Sorry ya'll. Somebody chirp 2nd gear for us.
  2. JERMzSS

Goblinfest 2022

We aren't Goblin owners anymore but we will come hang out for awhile Saturday. Looking forward to seeing the Goblin family!
  3. JERMzSS

Justin Reed Racing DF Goblin

Awesome work dude! This was one of the events I really wanted to make in mine before I sold her.
  4. JERMzSS

For Sale #036 *SOLD*

Sold! Thanks Casey!
  5. JERMzSS

For Sale #036 *SOLD*

Sale pending
  6. JERMzSS

For Sale #036 *SOLD*

I'll send you a message here in alittle bit if that's ok?
  7. JERMzSS

For Sale #036 *SOLD*

Appreciate it!!! You'll love it they are amazing cars for sure.
  8. JERMzSS

Please delete

Please delete this double post
  9. JERMzSS

Please delete

Please delete
  10. JERMzSS

For Sale #036 *SOLD*

More pictures.
  11. JERMzSS

For Sale #036 *SOLD*

Unfortunately I feel like it's time to sell due to my bad shoulder and knee. She's been sitting all summer and I'd rather see her go to someone who will enjoy her than just let her sit in the garage all the time. I might build another one eventually. Easy entry track frame. #036 2018 standard...
  12. JERMzSS

They are called Felgenwerks and they are 15x10.5. I haven't looked in awhile but i think they...

They are called Felgenwerks and they are 15x10.5. I haven't looked in awhile but i think they are hard to come by lately unfortunately.
  13. JERMzSS

How fast is it?

Practice Practice Practice lol
  14. JERMzSS

Houston SCCA Autocross

Saw this posted on the Houston SCCA Facebook page. Looks like ya'll had fun! I hope to make it out there soon.
  15. JERMzSS

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

Ross like I told you at the track that day I'm proud of you and Mad Max. You both have came along ways and you will continue to get faster. I'm hoping to do more racing at Neosho next year to help get my car more dialed in.