Recent content by jFritzies

1. jFritzies

Corbeau seat mounting

Just bought a set of Corbeau RRS’s and now I’m trying to figure out the best way to mount them in the goblin. Should I also buy the cobalt seat brackets that corbeau offers on their website? Just want to get some input from some of you that have corbeaus. Thanks!
  2. jFritzies

Need tail light wiring help

Problem solved! It was a blown “park lamp” fuse :D
  3. jFritzies

Yeah all the lights work. Are one of the wires for the existing tail lights for the “running” lights or does it need to be added on?
  4. jFritzies

My “running” tail lights haven’t worked since I built the goblin. I have brake, reverse, and turn signals all working normal. However I’ve had to drive the goblin at night a few times and I need to get the tail lights working for safety:rolleyes:. Here’s a look at my passenger side wiring on my...
  5. jFritzies

Turbo Downpipe for Cobalt

Selling the downpipe that came with my ZZP turbo kit for 2.2/2.4 cobalts. I know probably no one is looking for a downpipe for a cobalt here but I might as well list it for sale on here as well as Facebook in case someone wants this thing.
  6. jFritzies

Justin's City Goblin - 08 LS donor

Big news. Just got my 2.2/2.4 turbo kit from ZZP. Already ordered wiseco pistons and eagle connecting rods to beef up the internals to withstand the ~300whp I’ll be shooting for. Pistons and rods are back ordered for about a month and I still need to order an upgraded clutch/flywheel as well...
  7. jFritzies

Anyone do 2-step yet?

Definitely getting this! Thanks for the link
  8. jFritzies

Anyone do 2-step yet?

Yeah I understand that. Was mostly looking into it just for the fun of the sound and thought it was interesting
  9. jFritzies

Anyone do 2-step yet?

Do you have a link to it?
  10. jFritzies

Anyone do 2-step yet?

I’m building a turbo 2.2 with forged internals and all that good stuff ect. I’ve seen a few videos of 2 stepped ss cobalts on YouTube but haven’t seen any goblins yet. If it’s not a difficult endeavor I’m attempted to setup mine for 2 step. Just purely for the sound and reactions:p. Anyone on...
  11. jFritzies

High Mileage Donors

I built my goblin early last year. I just turned 19 when I started the build. I was also looking for supercharged/turbo SS donors and then a NA manual with 89k miles popped up nearby for $700 and I couldn’t pass up on the deal. I went with it and man it is QUICK with the stock 2.2 NA. Highly...
  12. jFritzies

These are new ones that are included in stage 3 I believe. I’m not sure what the part number is but I’ll check later today
  13. jFritzies

Just picked up a used turbo off of a 2007 Saturn sky for $165. 80k miles on the turbo with zero shaft play. Couldn’t pass up on the deal so I guess the turbo build is starting sooner than expected:p. Aiming for for about 200-220whp for the initial build. Stock internals on the 2.2 are weak and...
  14. jFritzies

One year anniversary of pulling the motor from the donor and getting it ready for paint! Should have some decent weather up here in Oregon this weekend (nice toasty 65° and sunny) so I’ll be taking the goblin out for its first real weekend drive since getting all the bodywork finalized.
  15. jFritzies

Finally got around to mounting the body panels and hood after painting