1. J

Car cover for a winged Goblin - Budge Size #4

How did this end up working out?
  2. J

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Do you still have some available?
  3. J

Anyone with 06 supercharged donor?

We blei but are they needed? we identified the boost gauge connector.
  4. J

Also, right up front by the blinker there are these 3 remaining wires. Keep in mind, 2 people worked on this wiring kit and neither of them knew this was going to a df goblin.
  5. J

Can someone pinpoint if these are needed? 2 of the same wires. Potentially old fog lights? It was off an SS. It has black and purple wires with no numbers on the wiring
  6. J

WOW!!! Thank you SO much! This answered so many questions! It's definitely going to get this guy a MAJOR head start! I owe you a beer if I ever meet you!
  7. J

Thank you all so much! I haven't been on here since I posted but I am going through all the comments now! appreciate all the input!
  8. J

Hey! Working to try and help someone tie up some loose ends on their build. They have 2 handfulls of connections remaining and wondering if someone with an 06 SS could help me find homes for the remaining wires. Also, that wire bundle (picture with 7+ wires) coming out of the fuse block...
  9. J

Need help insuring!

That's around what I'm shooting for in price. Once insured I'll bite the bullet on the Montana registration. I've got a clean record. So I'm hoping I'll get a way better deal with them then State Farm presented. They wanted to charge me $190 a month ($30 more then the full coverage for both my...
  10. J

Need help insuring!

Thank you! Just reached out to her
  11. J

Montana LLC

Gotcha.. I was thinking if this is a 1 time payment its okay.. But I was seeing that there is a "registration renewal" and also a yearly "LLC renewal" so it'll cost me over $200 annually, does that sound right also?
  12. J

Montana LLC

Question, do people typically pay this much for setting up a Montana LLC for vehicle registration? If not, who did you go with? Or how did you go about it? Thanks in advance
  13. J

Escapepilot’s 06 SS/SC Ext Track Build - COMPLETED

How did you mount the grille?
  14. J

Hood pin latch

Yes, I saw those. I'm wondering about the bottom (towards the front wheels) of the hood. I'm assuming on some sort of swivel mounts.
  15. J

Hood mounting hardware.

I forgot all about this piece! Thank you!