Recent content by Keckster

1. Keckster

Pennsylvania registration 2024 update.

They did require a bunch of stuff that I worked with the inspection station to get done. I have to have the engine covered, bumpers, 4 corner marker lights, as1 glass with wiper. They just went away after I got the plate
  2. Keckster

Pennsylvania registration 2024 update.

Yeah i got my goblin registered in PA last year and it was fairly simple. The biggest thing is finding a really good inspection shop. I got my inspection done. Waited a few months with no response from PennDot, Decided to call and ask using the id they stamped on the check and got a call asking...
  3. Keckster

David K's Extended Track Goblin #343 - 06 SS Donor

Oh it was definitely my fault, I've been slowly learning to tune on it so didn't spot the narrowband not lining up with the wideband till a lot of diagnosis
  4. Keckster

The leading theory is that the engine was running really lean for a while. I was struggling to tune it for months because the AFR never seemed to be right. Turns out the WB o2 sensor was bad and giving me inconsistent readings that always seemed to be just out of reach (Within 5-10% but never...
  5. Keckster

I've had a few issues with it. which one in particular are you curious about? The latest issue I discovered was a warped/burnt valve in cylinder 2 causing it to have no compression. The car is currently torn apart for the Fueltech install and the head is being rebuilt/ported by Josh over at...
  6. Keckster

GOTW - 12-22-23 #343 David Keck

I look forward to it! feel free to ask for any help as I'm relatively nearby!
  7. Keckster

GOTW - 12-22-23 #343 David Keck

It is a very similar color inspired by the donor yes. The color is from Prismatic powders called Illusion rootbeer I ran in XP because when I called and asked my local region the told me to run in XP since we have a couple other XP cars I could compare my times to. They said I would need to...
  8. Keckster

I can stand on my splitter and it deflects maybe 1/2 inch. I'd say the 1/8 is plenty. I put two rivnuts in the rad support and got some conduit straps with radiator hose in it to clamp over the lower frame rail.
  9. Keckster

It is made from 1/8inch 5052 aluminum
  10. Keckster

Pennsylvania SCCA Autocross

Well I thought that last post would be the last race of the season for me but I managed to shift my schedule around to run one last time on November 4th. I drove the goblin about 10 mins to the event at 6am while it was only 34 degrees outside. With the footwell cover removed the drive was...
  11. Keckster

I'm not very good at this forum thing but I've got some time and guess its a good time for an update. My goblin was officially a legal car as of May 17, 2023 when I got the title plate in the mail. Since becoming legal I have put about 1200 street and track miles on the car. Not to much has...
  12. Keckster

Pennsylvania SCCA Autocross

Final event of the season for me went amazing! I am finally getting a hold of this car with the help of multiple local racers getting behind the wheel and giving me lots of great advice. Here is my 73 second XP class winning run at Pocono raceway last sunday. I was not very high on the raw...
  13. Keckster

Appalachian Hillclimb Series

Maybe not next season but hoping to get up there and be some competition for ya! PA has a lot more hillclimb opportunities for practice till I decide to make the long trips to the Appalachian series! Great driving as always Justin! definitely and inspiration.
  14. Keckster

Cannot figure out this idle problem

I'm not sure what the min ETC area does to be honest. I didn't change that setting, had a guy helping me with tuning a while ago but wasn't working out. I'll try changing it back to zero though tomorrow!
  15. Keckster

Cannot figure out this idle problem

I have changed the ETC scalar a while back because I had trouble with it pulling timing into the negatives at idle. The p12 ECM on the lsj does not have the base running airflow table unlocked in hp tuners and with the larger cam it struggled at low airflow/efficiency. by boosting the ETC...