Recent content by Ken R.

1. K

Air suspension

How cool would it be to have air suspension on the goblin, able to adjust height on the fly. The ac compressor that some of us use as an idler pulley and others delete, could be used as an air compressor. Coupled with a skinny air tank behind the seat (those with extended), you got your self...
  2. K

Throttle Sensitivity

Get a heavier flywheel?
  3. K

What prevents a supercharger from being run on an AT?

This site offers 4.45 final drive ratio for $550. With a larger final drive i bet you could use taller tires. Possibly equivalent to smaller tires with smaller final drive
  4. K

What prevents a supercharger from being run on an AT?

Some nice info to have on the AT description page
  5. K

18" tires and wheels

If corners are taken too sharply, the wheel being forced over the curb may scrape/ chip, same goes for pot holes. More sidewall is used to absorb these impacts and road vibrations. If handling characteristics/looks are valued over physical injuries, reduce the sidewall to your hearts content.
  6. K

All Terrain Goblin

Please be the first one to post an all terrain build log, im really interested in getting one...
  7. K

A/C intercooler

But the evaporator (in this case the intercooler) is on the low pressure side.
  8. K

A/C intercooler

Has anybody seen an air conditioner that cools a water to air intercooler in a car? I know tractors today do it. Would a regular water to air intercooler withstand the pressure of the a/c system?
  9. K

Skinnies is front

Has anybody tried running spare tires in the front with wides in the back? I like the look of a drag car, plus dont wide tires in the front just add more rolling resistance? I understand that spare tires are only rated for 50 mph and when braking hard there is a lot for force in the front, but...