Recent content by KSLunsfo

1. KSLunsfo

Front splitter installation and reviews

Ohhh, I see that now. Thanks!
  2. KSLunsfo

How is the black bracket attached? Is there another bracket behind that bolted in front of (or behind) the upper control arm?
  3. KSLunsfo

Montana LLC's, let's talk about a new filing.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Yeah, also can see how the car comes into the picture, kind of a scary thought. Guess this also takes some of the possible anonymity out of the LLC and it's owner when dealing with an LLC that was created through an agent like this? One of the somewhat...
  4. KSLunsfo

Montana LLC's, let's talk about a new filing.

Just kind of thinking out loud... how can they ever actually get money out of a company, LLC or whatever that's effectively worth nothing? Also, they cannot go after individuals related to the company correct? Thought that was kind of the point of an LLC.
  5. KSLunsfo

Brake fluid reservoir

If I'm not mistaken it's a blind hole and doesn't actually enter the reservoir at all...
  6. KSLunsfo

Justin Reed Racing DF Goblin

Will this strictly be for the 4 lug pattern?
  7. KSLunsfo

Received mine today! Trying to recall, are those bolts 1/4-20 or something slightly smaller?
  8. KSLunsfo

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Maybe there's extras if he's still having to make some?? Maybe it's not too late if he's cutting more Monday...
  9. KSLunsfo

Delay or not, this has got to be the quickest turnaround I've probably ever seen for a fabricated group buy item...
  10. KSLunsfo

Did you flip the blades around on the fan or just reverse the polarity?
  11. KSLunsfo

GOTW - 1-19-24 #171 Kyle Lunsford

Similar to Jeremy, I too was somewhere in the middle. I started late 2019 and was tagged May 2021. I was occasionally focused on other things or I was just slowed up by certain decisions. Also miscellaneous changes to the kit here and there added some time for me.
  12. KSLunsfo

Ordered!
  13. KSLunsfo

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

Yeah, I definitely don't think it looks bad either. I'm just wondering how close it could get to replicating a molded part texture/appearance that's similar to that on the fuse box cover (only as a reference since molded part textures can vary wildly). I know it'll never be near an exact match...
  14. KSLunsfo

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

What fuzzy settings did you use? I've only printed one small thing with fuzzy settings. I would like to get something that closely matches the texture on the fuse box cover there, but that may be asking a lot...