Recent content by kurbkilla

1. K

Anyone install an Auto-blip? I'm having some trouble

has anyone moved the gas pedal to a better position for heel / toe?
  2. K

Anyone install an Auto-blip? I'm having some trouble

did this get fixed? I was thinking of doing an auto blip, since I cant heal toe :-(
  3. K

Supercharged or Turbocharged

Hey, I know that guy.
  4. K

Running cold

In case anyone was wondering it probably was the ECT sensor. Did a 7 minute drive this morning with the outside temperature being about 72° and my thermostat for ECT was 172
  5. K

Running cold

I'm thinking it might be a bad sensor or I'm not getting enough voltage to it. I had two separate 15 minute drives this morning. And the Temp ranged from 151-158. I did replace the coolant thermostat (180) and oil thermostat (200). I felt the coolant pipes and they were hot, and the oil line...
  6. K

Running cold

I'm not reading the ambient off the gauges, I'm reading it off a weather app. I'm looking at replacing the thermostat on the oil cooler next.
  7. K

Running cold

Replaced thermostat car did not hit 160. Ambient temperature was 70 Thermostat should have reached 180 before opening
  8. K

Windshield Development

I agree about the glare.
  9. K

Running cold

Correct, Coolant temp numbers from the instrument cluster. Ambient temps are 70-85.
  10. K

Running cold

I have an external oil cooler on the side of the car, which would get some air cooling from driving. That is the only change, and why I included the picture.
  11. K

Running cold

The thermostat is a year old. I believe there is still some pass through with the oil cooler thermostat and coolant thermostat for circulation purposes.
  12. K

Running cold

I have seen threads about the cars running hot and needing cooling options. I have the opposite problem. On commutes to and from work it struggles to reach 165. At track days it hovers right around 195. Other than covering up the oil cooler or the radiator, are there any other ideas to keep the...
  13. K

Button Panel Wiring

It looks like I have two gray wires, do I put both of them in with the single gray wire? NVM I missed step 21 in video 8 about the harness. One of the gray wires gets removed from the harness.
  14. K

Tire Decision

I have these tires on my car. For the street they seem okay. I'm going to the track with them next week. I did spin once on a VERY tight u-turn and it seemed to happen without warning. But I haven't really tested the limit of it.
  15. K

Third brake light

Did you wire both lamp and brake to power. Or just brake?