Recent content by Lando217

1. Lando217

Maf sensor and throttle pedal 5v question

Thank you very much for this!! I think I will check wires and maybe get a new maf to try very quick. I already replaced throttle pedal, throttle body and ran a new 5v wire from ECM to the pedal. Soo Iam guessing it might be my maf or wiring to the maf… I can’t remember if this maf is a donor...
  2. Lando217

Maf sensor and throttle pedal 5v question

Hi guys, I have a quick questions. Will a shorted or bad maf sensor draw or pull the 5v reference away from the throttle Pedal sensor? Iv read on a couple forums that they share the same power and ground for base colbalt. But I have an 09 ss, I lose pedal power with no response. Code pops up...
  3. Lando217

MAF problem? Weird situation

thanks for the responses. I haven’t tuned this car at all. Only thing close to a tune would be a reflash from zzp when I bought a new ECU from donor stages because I thought it contributed to a problem. Would a disconnect MAF hurt the engine at the moment? I might just clean or replace Maf just...
  4. Lando217

MAF problem? Weird situation

Hey everyone! It’s been a very long time since I posted here. I finished my #125 about a year ago and life has just gotten busier. This year I decided to sell my goblin so I took it out of storage and started to go through it. I am sure there are many many more knowledgeable members that have...
  5. Lando217

08 Donor, losing boost on turbo randomly. limp mode. Help

Lol seems like that’s what I will be looking into.
  6. Lando217

Sooo since I am boosting around 20-21 psi and stock is said to be 15-17 psi. Maybe I am over boosting and seeing up some warnings? Maybe zzp adjusted the boost when I got purchased an ecu. But it does seem like I would need HPtuners lol Thank you for all the answers you have given me!
  7. Lando217

Please correct me if I am wrong, I know there is a procedure with adjusting the stock waste gate arm tread and nut. Your suppose to close the waste gate then hand tighten the nut where the gate stops, then 3 complete rotations of the nut to apply pressure on the gate. Then tighten the back up...
  8. Lando217

I do not.. I was going to get into a year ago or so. Maybe now I should pull the trigger
  9. Lando217

Maybe il turn down boost a little. I think it peaks at 20psi. Stock should be around 16?
  10. Lando217

It was stock from I saw and was told. Zzp reflashed a new ecu when I thought the old one had a problem… With the new ecu from zzp. They did add the small tune for first gear and boost. I can’t remember what it does but something along the lines of small ramp up on boost to prevent wheel spin in...
  11. Lando217

I will clear the codes and give that a try. Thinking about it now. Iv read the codes many times over the past years and The MIL was not always there. This is a newer code. I have not done anything (on purpose) to mess with the indicator lamp. Thank you!
  12. Lando217

Current faults: P0449- evap vent valve P0452- evap pressure sensor pending faults: P0443- evap purge control valve P0650 Malfuctioning indicator lamp. P2127- throttle pedal position sensor/switch E circuit low input. I am assuming the evap codes are common with all kits cars? I used...
  13. Lando217

Hi everyone, it's been a while since i have been active on this forum. i have kit #125 and finished it sometime early last year. since than iv used it many times over the past year with a problem. I haven't had much time lately to get into it because I started a new home build and that took most...
  14. Lando217

First time my goblin got to stretch her legs.

Still that’s pretty awesome!
  15. Lando217

First time my goblin got to stretch her legs.

Hey guys, Iv had my goblin project for the past 3 years, #125 in Illinois. Iv been active on the forums asking many questions and general discussions between members but never was any good at keeping a build log. I finally got to take my goblin to a Cars and Coffee today, first time extended...