Recent content by Lechlis

1. Lechlis

Lechlis's Track Goblin - 06 SS Donor - Chassis #173 - Registered

All, I hope all is well. I have been silently keeping up with the DF community and its growth since I sold my Goblin. I have steadily received requests for the chase light mounts, wing uprights, etc. I have done my best to support those individual requests, but want to open it up to the public...
  2. Lechlis

I essentially just hand calculated the fuel mileage for the first few fill ups and then set a safe range. I forget the specifics, but I would reset the trip odometer at each fill up and used that to track fuel level.
  3. Lechlis

***SCAM ALERT***

I have zero Goblin or Cobalt parts. That email is in no way attached to me. It is 100% a scam. Going forward, if it is suggested that I have any parts, please report it here and contact Adam. I’m not on the forums often anymore, but I do still receive email notifications when there is activity.
  4. Lechlis

***SCAM ALERT***

Goblin community, I received a distressing message from a fellow Goblin owner today. There appears to be a scammer impersonating me. I do not know the full context, but @Gkskull supplied an email and falsely associated me with it. Below are some screenshots I was sent. I would avoid the parties...
  5. Lechlis

I just mailed 8 sets with all hardware! Instructions are in post 292. For those interested, check with @Josh's09.
  6. Lechlis

I have a handful of sets left. PM me your address and, if you cover shipping, you can have them all. Just promise to distribute them in the future for anyone else interested. Instructions are attached.
  7. Lechlis

*SOLD* 2019 LSJ-Turbo Goblin

The Goblin has sold! Thank you to all who inquired.
  8. Lechlis

No Charge - Steering Arm Replacements - Stage 2 Kit Component

Could you post a comparison picture or a picture of the new style? I know I have the old style, but I am curious what the new style looks like. Also, if I may ask, what was the driving force for this revision? Thank you!
  9. Lechlis

The Goblin is currently under contract with a deposit received.
  10. Lechlis

*SOLD* Supertech Oversized Intake Valves

Still available
  11. Lechlis

E-mail sent
  12. Lechlis

Replied to PM
  13. Lechlis

I have relisted the Goblin for sale to facilitate the experimental aircraft build.
  14. Lechlis

The official weight of the Goblin is 1,558lbs with a full tank of fuel. I was honestly surprised it was that low!