Recent content by Lethalcast

1. Lethalcast

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Yeah! I have that one also and it's a hard choice haha
  2. Lethalcast

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Anyone with an OTTP Shifter can just cut the stud off the shift knob that came with the kit and use it directly with the ottp shift knob
  3. Lethalcast

Building extended firewall bulkhead to keep heat out.

A lot of cutting, placing and a little measuring haha. I used a bread knife for a lot of it and a little steak knife for other parts.
  4. Lethalcast

Am planing on registration in Florida. Need help.

Yeah you need a certified weight ticket. Any pilot or truck stop has a semi scale. I just rented a uhaul trailer and drove on the scale with the entire rig weighed in and then pulled around and unloaded the goblin then weighed again and you'll have your weight
  5. Lethalcast

Building extended firewall bulkhead to keep heat out.

Yeah I built one from gun case foam on amazon. It works quite well and sends the heat down instead of coming right at you from under the hood. The one problem it created was pulling heat from behind you between the engine cover and firewall since there was no airflow coming through the cabin...
  6. Lethalcast

ZZP Black Friday 2019

Okay... who bought the last set of wiseco pistons!
  7. Lethalcast

ZZP Black Friday 2019

The engine is free shipping and if you add the turbo it's also 20 off! So awesome.
  8. Lethalcast

New Dorman harmonic balancer exploded

Yeah I'm buying one also haha. It's at 7200
  9. Lethalcast

It was extremely loud and violent. I was instantly like oh **** there goes the engine and hit the clutch but then I realized it's still running Haha. I pulled over and realized what had happened and the other half of the balancer was just sitting between the fuel tank and subframe. The balancer...
  10. Lethalcast

Yeah it could have been so much worse. It was literally like a bomb went off. I was getting on the highway and exploded at the top of third.
  11. Lethalcast

Yeah gonna try both
  12. Lethalcast

Just put a new dorman harmonic balancer from advance auto parts on the car a few weeks ago and it just exploded on the highway. Caused a bunch of damage to the tank and front cover with some other minor damage to the rad hose, brake line and the belt tensioner.
  13. Lethalcast

CNCMan's City Ext 07 LS Manual

You don't have to go crazy with dot stuff cnc. Mark in ocala looked at mine for 10m and I got theregistration. I even had some square light bar cubes for headlights on it haha. He's more worried about seatbelts, windsheild and making sure it had brake lights and a tag light.
  14. Lethalcast

2010 SS F35 Unusually Firm/Stiff Shifter

The bushing the shifter ball rides in wears out/dries out and can cause the shifter to feel tight but will move around in the bushing. Mine was worn some at 68k. I've been trying different greases for the shift ball/bushing and the linkages with mixed results. The last grease has made it the...
  15. Lethalcast

Power Steering Assist - Feedback requested from owners with completed kits

I did replace my cobalt ss one with one from an hhr from a junkyard. It was a different part number and to me I noticed a difference in driving but I have no way to know for sure.